My ENTIRE trip report.............. Finally, plus pics!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Love the report.. Can't wait on the pics...

2. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awwww... bittersweet is the only word I can find for this TR. A great read, though. All in all good times while you were there it seems. And to echo Gemma, NO whining about free Cancun! Seriously, thanks for writing your TR for us.

3. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahaha OR! you could get the whole CC crew vip and have a crazy ass VIP CC party ... OASIS CANCUN 2008! Whooooo Hoooooo!!!

cant wait to get crazy with all you people ... Cancun 2008 is the new black!

Tim
    xx

4. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes... CC in VIP!!!! Sweet!

5. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'd like VIP for the drink service, but I'm a man of the people.

I don't need to look down, I need to be down and not look up :cool:

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

LOL..

7. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i just have to leave a note after reading this even though i know it was a long time ago..

hm, well, i think it was a very detail and entertain report. especially, you do put alot of feelings in the trip.. like how you and shauny are so connected to each other, makes me feel a little sad too when you and shauny said goodbye to each other.. hm, how time flies, you and shauny are still brothers but linz and you went separate path.. i'm sorry to hear that, but dont feel bad you get plenty of hot girls in cancun with that look. lol~ am i too late to said this.. sorry about the very late review, when i first came to the forum it was on april something and didnt really know you that well.

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    no worries rice, I am very looking forward to hanging with everyone, everyday, and all night while in cancun!! This year is surely to be the best out of all my trips! I am really excited....................as should you!! Its going to get nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just remember this jasonie..

dont bring any gf this time, one of my friend brought his gf to cancun as well, but for some reasons, he went party alone all the time and end up, the girl got so pissed and they were again broke up when they come back to new york..

good thing, the only person i will bring is my sister.. no matter what happens she will still be my sister. lol~

i know i will defintely come, but possibility will stay in ME again.. if i come with sis.. u guys can take down ME if you want.

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahaha I learned my leason this past trip, no gf for me this year when I go to cancun, no worries about that! I mean, you never know, I might get one before then.............. but she will NOT be going with me there, thats for sure! Single right now and loving it.........................bring on cancun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice