(((My Cancun Spring Break 2007 Pics))) 1226+ Pics

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Mar 28, 2007.

1. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    FIRE UP THOSE CABLE MODEMS

After some tweaking, they are finally released. It was a pain because I had to rotate so many of them. I hope you like, just click on the link and if it says they are private keep trying the link it should allow you in at some point. The pics are private in a sense only to cancuncare forumers and those I link personally.

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I think we should fire up another CC Swimsuit Competition :lol:

3. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Legendary album, KP!!!! Seriously, there's a lot of great pics in there. Thank you for taking the time to take so many pictures and also for taking the time to post them all... and for providing a link to them for all of us who suffer from CWS. WoooooHooooooo!!!

4. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    carrie77- Thanks for the love i appreciate it. Im shooting for 1500 to 2000 pictures for June 2007 so stay tuned

Michael F.- We all know who the winner should of been in the last contest I was ROBBED, I think i will have to pass on the next one.

What place did i get anyways 3rd?

5. candigirlfreak

candigirlfreak Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    pics

wow looks like you had a great time nice pics have you been to bluebay getaway before great fun place

6. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    candigirlfreak= Yes I most deffinately always have a fun time in CANCUN, and no i have never been to the BBG , i have heard alot about it. Im retiring this summer most likely so may never get a chance to check it out.

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great pictures dude. Shame its going to be your last would have liked to have met you next SB

8. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    trigger2002- Thanks glad you liked the photos, Yeah my spring break days are over and after this summer I will make the decision if I will even return at all

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice