My Birthday

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mugway05, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Shouldnt you come dressed as a Convict though.... :lol:

Either way, happy birthday :D

Ian :lol:

2. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    other 'C' ideas:

Castaway Take an old pair of khaki pants and tear off the legs to create shorts. Wear a dirty white T-shirt, beard and long hair. Carry a volleyball with red handprint and face.

Cat with Litter Box Dress like a cat (black clothes, cat ears and tail). Carry a new cat litter box, filled with the following mixture: rolled oats and granola cereal mixed together, Tootsie Rolls (softened with water), and dabs of chocolate icing. Offer to your friends. Gross... but delicious!

Chia Pet Wrap yourself in duct tape so the sticky part is facing out, then roll around on the lawn.

Chick Magnet Attach Barbie dolls all over yourself.

Cereal Killer Take a bunch of empty miniature cereal boxes, stick plastic knives in the sides, paint with red paint or nail polish to simulate blood. Pin the boxes all over yourself.

Can-Can Dancer Wear an old, long, frilly skirt. Attach empty cans underneath so that when you lift it up to dance everyone will see your can-cans!

Calista Flockhart Wear a skeleton costume with a bikini over it. (This costume can be used for other extremely thin celebrities as well.)

Cat Burglar Dress all in black, with a tool belt, bag, etc. Carry a bag with stuffed cats peeking out. Or, tape record cats meowing and carry the tape recorder in the bag.

Cheap Watch Dealer Wear a large black trench coat with black sunglasses and a black hat. Wear many watches on both wrists, hang more watches/jewelry from the inside of your coat. Look smug and try to talk everyone into buying a "genuine" Rolodex.

Captain Morgan
    Dress like Captain Morgan from the rum bottle (red pirate coat and hat with gold trim, blue pants and cape, boots). Carry a Captain Morgan's Rum bottle.

Cupid Best for a large man. Use a white or red sheet to fashion either a toga or a diaper. Make cut-out hearts and attach them to your sheet. Get a bow and arrow and decorate it. Top it off with a cigar in your mouth and maybe a beer can in the other (optional of course).

Caesar Salad Wear a toga with a laurel wreath on your head, and attach lettuce leaves all over yourself

there are more...but I won't bore you anymore :lol:

3. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can bottle~~

4. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sweet stuff dude happy bithday have some drinks for me since i cant be there wish i could have great time and get laid bro :lol:

5. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha Cheers guys.

Thanks for all those other C ideas too. Will definately pass those onto the other boys.

6. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    would love to join ya mate, but have absolutely no money whatsoever until next week :cry:

have a good one though, and happy B'day!

7. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    happy birthday mate!!!
    were gona rip it up next year!!!

sorry this is belated mate,im at work here in bris...front bar..

run a muck bro!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice