My 5 New Websites - Xcaret/Xel Ha/Dolphins/Tulum/C Itza

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, May 12, 2005.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    very impressive steve!! You continue to evolve this site and your others!! Great work!

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: TULUM

A taxi to Tulum would run you plenty, much cheaper to take a bus. They depart from downtown at the ADO terminal. It's 67 pesos and takes about two hours on an air conditioned bus with bathrooms and movies. www.ticketbus.com.mx . Once in Tulum, should be pretty easy to make yoru way about.

3. Sunny Stace

Sunny Stace Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks CC - great info! :wink:

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My pleasure. Those buses are a godsend for the adventurous traveller who wants to get out of Cancun proper. You can take them all the way south to the border of Mexico and Belize. Of course, you can take those buses ANYWHERE in Mexico, if you've got the time and the inclination. Cheapest way to travel!

5. Aaronm22

Aaronm22 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: TULUM

Great info! Thanks!

6. Sunny Stace

Sunny Stace Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Quick questions: ADO Terminal - can we easily find this? The fare is one way? Can we stay as long as we want and hop on any bus back or is it like a timed tour?

So many questions!! :oops:

7. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The ADO terminal is located downtown and is easy to find. The easiest way would be to take the regular bus downtown, get off the first chance and hop in a taxi and ask for the terminal (this taxi should be 15 pesos). The bus is a regular old bus schedule, check their website for departure times, should be fairly frequent throughout the day (every hour or so, though their website isn't very clear on that).

8. svtcobra242

svtcobra242 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I noticed to get a better deal for Xcaret, you must have a discount card. will one card allow you to purchase for more than one person? We will be a group of 4 Adults and two children

9. Krys_ou

Krys_ou Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I want to do the tour at Xcaret. Is it better to book online first or do it when we get there. And when I get to Xcaret can I book the swim with the dolphins or does it need to be booked in advance?

10. Jeff and Bob in Haverhill

Jeff and Bob in Haverhill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just got back from Cancun and did the Xcaret tour. It was GREAT! We booked through Thomas Moore (at the Royal Sands) on Monday for a Thursday trip. Everything was on time and ran smoothly. I highly recommend the dinner package ($45 USD) for the show. We were in a VIP seating section with a perfect view of the show. We booked the dinner when we booked the trip. We also did the Sea Trek and got those tickets when we got there - was not a problem at all.

Have a great time!!!!!! (and take an extra camera battery - ours died 3/4 of the way through the day)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice