must do's

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jenyfer37, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Jenyfer37

Jenyfer37 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am going for my first time in Jan 09, please tell me some must do's while we are there. It is just 2 girls going to have a week of fun and sun. Are there Cabana boys to serve drinks on the beach? :D

2. darkbodydaddy

darkbodydaddy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    You must Definately go on the Booze Cruise! It's a "MUST DO" @ Temptations! There's one every Friday. Not sure if Steve is having one when you attend. You can E-mail him & ask. steve@cancuncare.com.
    Not sure about the Cabana Boys 'cause, that's not my thing but, I'm sure someone here can answer that!!! :wink:
    BOOOOO-YAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Coco Bongo, it is a great show. Terry

4. jblais30

jblais30 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hay

The isle of Mujeras is a must do.. just bring some cash and rent a golf cart or moped.. plan a day of it.. there is tons of places to shop, eat and drink. Not to mention private beach areas to get your freak on and a public beach to meet new people.. The view are awesome.. No seriously.. And guys for those of you that speak spanish the "Isle of Mujeras" does translate to the island of women, but trust me there aren't many single ladies there.. So feel free to bring sand to the beach :)

Its just a 20 minute ferry ride and your good, just make sure you know when the last one goes back or you will have to pay a random drunk fisherman to bring you back.. Wondering is he is gonna pass out and your gonna have to drive.. AHHHHH Memories..

5. C5xcitmt

C5xcitmt Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: hay

And when you go to Isla Mujeres do not rent a golf cart at the place by the ferries. Walk a couple of blocks back and rent from the golf cart shop off the beaten path. Their prices are much cheaper.

6. C5xcitmt

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There was a cabana girl there in October. she was very efficient....at one point she was serving drinks on skates.

7. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    So what is the best price on goft carts and where is it ? We went many blocks back and rented for 49$ a day. terry

8. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We paid $40 last February....getting off the ferry turn right and walk all the way down to the end and there is a lot. Not sure of the name, my husband was picked up by a guy on a moped and they took him down there to get it. (That was one of the highlights of my trip seeing my big ole hubby behind a tiny guy riding double on a moped...I was still laughing when he got back with the golf cart!)

9. C5xcitmt

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

That sounds like the same place that we went, it was probably a block from the other side of the island. We paid between $25 and $35 for the day.

10. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Do you remember the name and in what direction from the ferry? and when did you pay between 25 an 35 , that is cheap. Terry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice