Music

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Nerd Dawg, Jan 23, 2007.

1. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha wicked! i didnt have a clue if it was even a real song!
    thought i might have imagined the spinning t shirts while i was drunk
    or something?!?

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha could happen! but its a real song :wink: :lol:

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!! :whip: :bootyshake: :lol:

4. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

do you like domino's cinnat stix?? or what are you trying to say im confused? by the way have u tried the new brownie bites, theyre mhh mhh delicious, there was this one time at work... when one of the brownies his name was Fudjem actually talked to me, its a long story but if u want to know more pm me.

5. kevinoc81

kevinoc81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anybody know of any good, loud speakers with some bass for an ipod that don't cost an arm and a leg.

Or, will the Wal-Mart sell a $50-60 stereo with AV jacks? Are the AV jacks that we use in America the same? Will they work down there?

I don't want to have to listen to great music with all treble and no bass, but at the same time I don't want to pay $300 for a Bose sound dock that will probably be ruined anyway.

Any insight?

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apple May know...Where is she??? I know she bought some

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok, im here im here.

yes the jacks are the same.

and last year we brought a small pair of computer speakers with us. and they were pleanty loud.

ifyou really want you can get a docking station for your ipod. not necessciarly the ihome, but there are some cheaper, just as good models out there for 40-70 bucks depending on where you buy them. ive seen one called an imode and theres another one.

wal mart will sell these more generic type docking stations. and to be honest a few of my friends have them and the sound is really good

8. kevinoc81

kevinoc81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK. Cool. Thanks Apple

I'll look around here. I don't really need a dock because I just use the AV jack hook up here at home to hook it to my stereo.

I'm more worried about lugging stuff down there. If they have stuff in the $40-$70 range down there with AV jacks, we might as well buy it there and then we can decide to bring it home or leave our cleaning lady a nice surprise.

Last time we went (like 3-4 years ago), we went to Wal-Mart, bought a stereo, and then got back to the Hotel and found all we had were burned CDs and they wouldn't play. I just want to make sure we have some Music this time.

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    honestly for the amount of time you spend in the room. a good small set of computer speakers works well.

at computer stores around here you can get them as low as 5 bucks or so. they are light weight and you can leave them at that price. even for 20 bucks leave them.

but yeah, they ahve some good generic docking stations that would work well.

10. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got a set of speakers from The Source. They have a great sound to them and do throw off some bass. The best part is that is the size of a double CD case so it takes up no room at all in your luggage.

Check out the link:

http://www.thesourcecc.com/estore/P...egory=Amplified/Micro Speaker&product=1419579

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice