Music Being Played At TTR????

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by us2933, Jan 26, 2009.

1. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Hi guys, can anyone who's been recently let us know what kind of music is being played at TTR these days? We're mainly interested in the music by the sexy pool and the evening music. It was really crap by the sexy pool last time we went so I'm getting my ipod stacked up just in case :p

2. jerrij

jerrij Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    When we were there last time they played good music so I guess it depends on what you like to listen to .

3. lovejulio

lovejulio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were there in Oct. 2008, and because they heard that a lot of people were making complaints about it, now they play a little bit of everything, I think they are playing to much rock and oldies, we prefer the music that keep you dancing and happy, like what they used to play long ago.

4. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Have to say I (les) am a rock/metal fan but even I know it's not suitable by the pool etc but when we went last there was a lot of country and line dancing shit stuff being played. Whats that all about? Think the music needs to be a tad more international.

5. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Better load the metal in your I-pod. I have heard some country on the past few trips, but no line dancing songs. Good mix of rock, hip hop, country, and the traditional Mexican pool songs. Not near as much Gasolina as a couple of years ago.

6. MarknTami

MarknTami Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    music

We were there at the end of December. I don't remember any country music being played at all. It seemed to start out everyday pretty much easy listening and worked up to higher tempo as well as higher volume as the day progressed. We enjoyed it. Either that or we had too much alcohol to tell the difference.

7. p8triot37

p8triot37 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were there in November. All I can remember is a constant stream of "club" type, turn up the base music.

8. ric499

ric499 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There In January

We were there in January and the quiet pool was absolutely awful, the worst sort of elevator muzak.

I don't remeber too much about the sexy pool (perhaps that is a comment on alcohol consumption :D ). Certainly didn't hear any country stuff. Recollection was a lot of 70's 80's generic rock with a smattering of 60's party stuff and a little more recent stuff. Generally at least for me, nothing that stood out at all. They did have some fun during activities so you never knew what you would hear then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice