Music at the resorts

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Corona_couple, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Corona_couple

Corona_couple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are planning our 4th trip to Mexico this coming June. Twice at BBG, had a great time! Once at Viva Wyndam...beautiful! We are trying to find an adult only resort that plays decent music!!! We were considering Golden Parnassus but keep reading reviews about all the hip hop rap music being played. We don't listen that music here at home!!! And don't want to listen to it in Mexico. Love to find an adult place that we can relax and enjoy some authenic music from the country we are staying in. And for some reason this is hard to find!!! Help!!
    Thanks much!!!
    Jul & Bob :D

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I don't know about the Golden Parnassus.. I am getting confused if its the Golden Crown Paraside or not, but if not then the GCP is an adults only resort with excellent staff, and the music during the day is quite nice, they had a mix of music. And I even recall some days they were just letting it go quiet for the people who wanted to relax....Nothing crazy loud..

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think most resprts will have a mix of music.

Obviously the onesthat cater to a younger crowd will have more of the hip hop type music but in general most resorts will play a variety of music.

I don't think you'll find one that plays one kind all day long.

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And most hotels will let you play your own CDs. Mos ti have stayed at anyways

5. Corona_couple

Corona_couple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cool! Thanks for the info girls!

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    It is the same place it changed it's name last year :wink:

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Steve..hard to keep up with all the hotels changing names and ownership..

Ok in that case go to that hotel. Now it's further down on the strip. But well worth it..Very nice Adults Only

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice