Muchacha...? Anyone know any?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by raretail, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Cancun Fun

Cancun Fun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We pay our cleaning lady 150 pesos for 3 hoursa day twice a week and it works out great. Her and her husband has worked for a close friend for several years. She and her husband both have a key to our house and I never worry about her stealing. However, no matter who it is it only takes once and I have been disappointed in the actions of many close "friends" so I guess you just never know what someone will do under the right circumstances.

2. CancunMole

CancunMole Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you very much for the replies and those amounts are what we were thinking might be in line and appropriate.

I too am not wild about having someone else clean but I am getting over a bout of pneumonia so am not up to speed yet. Spent 9 days/ 8 nights, 4 in ICU, at Hospiten. Can't say enough about the great care and caring that I received while there.

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    CancunMole - Wishing you a speedy recovery from pneumonia. I've had pneumonia 4 times so I know much it sucks. I hope you feel better soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice