mtv u live concert

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by trigger2002, Jan 21, 2008.

1. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boys boys boys, gravity has already taken hold of them, look at them properly!!! :lol:

2. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree she is hotter

But i am a sucker for boobs.....

[media=youtube]2fHOvIZFAmE[/media]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    agreed with dennis and bc

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how about them behind akon :wink: :lol:

5. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL if you think she is hot you should have seen her friend, booty was out of control, I chilled with them all day in their hotel (Oasis Palm Beach). Before you ask....NO...... I didn't get the all access pass!

6. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha good honesty! did you at least try!?
    tim

7. Tips The Cancun Legend

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hell yeah, I was supposed to meet up with her the next day as she was going to the club "the city" and me and my friend had been there a couple of times all ready so we wanted to go somewhere else. We arranged that I would meet her at the hotel the next day.....So I go to her hotel the next day and look around the pool area.... she is not there, so I check the beach...she is not there. I see her friends and ask if they have seen her and they "no". I am about to say f*ck it and head back to my hotel, but then I decide to go to her room and see if she is there. Her room mate answers the door and says "I haven't seen her since last night!......Damn! To make things worse I had met a girl named Sully in a club and had bumped into her while I was with big booty in the hotel and she asked me if I was a guy from the UK she had met in a club......I say "no it wasn't me". So after I have realised big booty has given someone else the all access pass I call up Sully and go and meet her and a friend with my friend. She tells me about a guy who looked like me she met in her hotel. So I lie again saying "how weird what a coincidence". So me and my friend spend the evening with Sully and her friend, all is well she is dancing on me all night doing some mad flirting. End of the night I am asking her to come back to my hotel and she is not having it talking about "let's be friends". Double Damn! Moral of the story: Kama is a b*tch and strike while the iron is hot!
    Here are the pics of Sully and Big Booty. You can not see her booty in the Pic as I couldn't exactly ask her for a picture of her booty. LOL

BIG BOOTY

[​IMG]

8. Tips The Cancun Legend

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SULLY
    [​IMG]

WHO WOULD YOU HAVE GONE FOR?

9. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hmmm prolly big booty ay ... the top half looks alright?
    tim

10. tnohren

tnohren Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey when is Akon gonna be in PBC?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice