Moving to Cancun... Date is set / flight is booked !!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by NicHamburg, Apr 15, 2011.

1. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Scorpio, whats with the negativity? really! lol

You can always crash at my place nico, and you know it :) love ya hun

2. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    seriously!!!! The negativity is not necessary, especially towards a friend of alot of us posters.

3. ToriB

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is not the Temptations forum, he is not just a random vacationer, as he has lived her before... and he never once mentioned what kind of place he is getting or where. I am confused by your assumption that we are just "friends" cause we drink together? I don't drink. Shit, I don't leave the house much either. You know nothing of me, Norma or Nico. But one thing is for sure, we are good people who never pre judge.
    Please don't make this something larger then it needs to be. It's useless and senseless!!!!

Alicia...Geno's all the way!!!!!!!

4. ToriB

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe start a new thread, cause you are confusing the topics and taking away from all of our excitement for Nico.

5. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Scorpio... wow

hahahaha

Cant wait till you get here Nic!

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Congrats Nick on securing your flight booking. You're a resourceful chap with plenty of get up and go so I'm sure you'll have no problem getting settled and making a great 'life experience' out of the whole thing. I have a lot of respect for people from other countries (or from different parts of Mexico) who come here and take a chance in life and do something different to the 9-5 grind.

Scorpio, I know you came to Cancun twice and couldnt really hack it. But, I think that was your fault rather than anyone elses. I'm sure you feel you have a lot to offer but your negative attitude imho has held you back. Plenty of people move here and make a success of it. Plenty of people move here and dont.

Success is defined in different ways. To some it means making a shit load of cash, to others it means experiencing a different culture and to others it's just about waking up to constant sunshine with some of the best beaches and nightlife in the World on your doorstep hoping to make enough money to get by. All of these are perfectly possible scenarios. It's just different strokes for different folks.

If you want to start a "Cancun is shit" thread then please go ahead and we can all debate the points raised. Start it in this forum though - comparing what people are looking for when they go on vacation to Temptation for a week to those who live here with longer term objectives is kinda ridiculous.

7. elleboogs

elleboogs Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow Scorpio.... I think it's pretty safe to say the reason why you don't have any friends is not because you don't throw money around, drink or do drugs..... It could be because no one wants to be friends with someone so negative.
    Why are you still posting on this forum anyways?
    Oh, and just like you've mentioned to a few of my friends.... I'm not trying to be negative towards you ;)

8. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @ Scorpio Thanks for hijacking my thread.....

I am taking some of your comments also as advice. (renting fancy appartment , blowing money etc). And believe me, exact this was one of the "issues" (after trusting the wrong people)that lead to my failure in terms of staying longer the last time.
    You can easily get distracted from your long-term goals in Cancun, and just enjoy yourself and all the Seductions Cancun has to offer ( Beaches, Partys, the Ocean).

But this time i am focussed.. I am prepared, and nearly everything is planned and calculated. Every possibilty that could happen. ( I am german, thats genetic :cool:).

The last time, i kinda fled to Cancun. (offset of 30 days before boarding the plane).

And i have seriously to deny your statement thats moneyblowing/drinking is mandatory to find "friends". Sure, it maybe easier to get in contact with people when going out... but real friends dont care if you have money or not drink like a fish.

I have met so many great people in Cancun with out blowing money like shit, and without binge-drinking...

PERIOD

Greetings

Nico

9. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I am moving december 26th-29th!! Staying with Nico til....well at least a few months! Have to see if I want a job.... if i can get a job... and where my relationship with my man is going! Moving to Cancun for ME and my mental health..... not for a man, sex, or anything like that! Cancun is just my happy place. I admire the way of life amongst Mexicans and would like to study and tack on such customs as my own.

I can't wait!!! Nico, Cancun better prepare for our crazy asses! lol.

10. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I love you Nico and I support your decision. I believe in you! you CAN do this! <3 WE can do this! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice