Movie Theatres in Cancun

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Kris in Cancun, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Kris in Cancun

Kris in Cancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can anyone tell me the names of the different movie theatres in Cancun? I know Cineopolis, but I though there were more. I am looking to see when the movie 300 is coming to Cancun! I appreciate any info y'all have!

Kris

2. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. Kris in Cancun

Kris in Cancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Elizabeth! I couldn't remember the names of the theatres to look anything up...appreciate it!

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MM Cinemas are nice, they are in Paseo Cancun, all brand new seats, no soda stains yet.

5. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With any movie theatre here ..... be prepared to deal with kids running around, screaming, talking crying, throwing stuff, whatever. As well as infants, and new borns crying out of pure fear. Then there are the adults that talk the entire time, have phones going off, sending text messages and having entire telephone conversations. It's awesome. Totally relaxing.

:evil:

6. CancunGringa

CancunGringa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hehe... That was a perfect description of the movie-going experience in Cancun :lol:

7. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love Elizabeth...no sarcasm whatsoever :cool:

8. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well you know, when you go to the movies and just want to get away from it all for 1 fricken hour and instead you have to babysit someone else's kids or listen to some other person's conversation on the phone, it's gona not only make me sarcastic, but downright pissy.

But then maybe I'm being unreasonable.

Don't get me started on how screwed cablemas is :)

9. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just can not deal with movie theaters, I hate the fact of be seat and quiet for more than 25 seconds,

I rather like to listen to a movie while I talk to my kids, work, saw or do something else while I listen to a movie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice