More killed

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by afrazier5, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bama-fan

Bama-fan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I share the same views about it as you do Steve, and have always felt very safe in Cancun and Playa. But if I were in the drug trade business, I would be very very scared.

2. coreyj0724

coreyj0724 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's unfortunate that all these murders are happening in Cancun or anywhere for that fact. But, like most people have mentioned, it seems like many, many other cities are far worse that Cancun. I have been there once with no issues, and I don't plan on having any issues next month either.

3. Mike/Melissa

Mike/Melissa Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The U.S. Gov't has issued a travel warning for americans going to Toronto. And these are the warnings we listen to. Anyone that lives in Toronto is it that dangerous there? LMBO

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Seems this is related to the G20 summit due to be held in Toronto shortly. I wonder if the US Govt advised it's citizens not to travel to Pittsburgh when the very same event was held there last September :)

5. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve, was it really in Pitt last year????? I lived in Philly and had no idea

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  7. Mike/Melissa

Mike/Melissa Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It is really funny to me that the us gov't issues these warnings about other countries, but it never issues warning about traveling to other states or cities when many of them are more dangerous than say, cancun. I could use some help when I'm on vacation to las vegas so I know where not to go. Steve I knew why they issued the warning I was just teasing, everyone rushes to warn about cancun and don't have a clue as to what is really going on. Just thought I'd turn the table a little, just for fun.

8. haggis & neeps

haggis & neeps Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just heard that sergio vega known as el shaka was shot dead whilst driving through sinaloa to a concert.
    it seems that musicians who sing narcocorridos music which is actually celebrating life as part of the drug industry are most at risk another singer who was murdered a few years back was sergio gomez.
    looks like its all to do with rival drug dealers and dont let this put you of going to cancun unless you fancy being a guitar strumming drug dealer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice