MORE Car troubles for Fletch

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Sep 19, 2005.

?

What should I do?

1. Get a new car all together

100.0%
  2. Spend a few grand on a new engine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeaaa i know unless they got a whole new engine put in....not worth it, but they are fast....idk what im gonna get now

2. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    a new engine is a temporary fix man, get a new car. Get a Honda if want less headache, or get the new jetta so you can drive 1000 k /tank

the new civic Si is coming out soon and it is prolly the best car for 06. I am gonna bye it if i get a steady job, and sell my 99 civic Si

This cars last for ever with next to nothing repairs. Pay more for an import but you will have no headache afterwards

3. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That suck about the car.... If I were you I would just get a new one!!!

Leah

4. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Very sage advise!

Michelle

p.s. If ya can't afford a brand new foreign car, get a slightly used one, it won't let ya down! If you don't know how to tell if a used car is a good buy, the book, Buying cars for dummies is awesome! Chock full of tips an things to look for & watch out for.....(certainly not calling you a dummy, just giving advise on a great resource)

5. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks NormsKid

I actually want to buy that book too :), yeah although is says for dummies, i bet even the experts can learn a few tips from that book.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    heres the scoop i find out today whats gonna happen....they must just put a whole new motor in....but idk well c

7. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll take your car. How much are payments???

:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice