MORE Car troubles for Fletch

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Sep 19, 2005.

?

What should I do?

1. Get a new car all together

100.0%
  2. Spend a few grand on a new engine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay so after dropping 4 bills to get my whole exhaust replaced, get this story.........so chaz and I were on our way to Uconn for th enight.....on Saturday when it began to pour, so we got off the exit and went into the sports authority parking lot....well...alomst. Chaz made it with his car, mine, however did not....I hit a HUGE puddle and my car got completely flooded....So here I am sitting in the middle of the entrance for about 20 mins, watching cop after cop pass me.....so finally my car starts back up, somehow. And I get it a few yards down the parking lot. I get stuck again....and now keep in mind chaz and fonnie are sitting in the car about 10 feet away from mine, with me stuck in traffic again, you think they would get out and help me move it? noooooo haha those clowns sat in the damn car and some random dude got out of his car and helped me push the car into a parking spot. Sooooo we had to wait about 3 hours for freakin AAA to come and tow it back to my house and now it wont start. The engine is Hydrolocked, which is pretty much telling me I either have to gte a new engine or a new car......im freaking heated. What would YOU do?

2. kgansheimer

kgansheimer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like it's time for a new car Fletch!

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd proly start looking around for a good, used, import. Something that won't break the bank, but is reliable til ya get outta college. You could replace the engine and still have problems with the car.........

Winter is just around the bend and you wanna have some reliable wheels to get ya through it.

Michelle

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Get it torched and claim on the insurance.

Hope this helps :lol:

5. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awwwwee don't you just HATE car trouble?

Well, if your wallet allows you to, I'd say get a new one.

Peace of mind is priceless to me.

The car seems to be telling he's had enough of this crazy life and just wants to cash in his chips.

6. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its time for a new car Fletch. Car troubles suck. Especially if you are used to having a car. U can't just get up and go places anymore.

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    damn fletch, very sorry to hear that!!

8. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good advice :D

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Flecth....I am the Queen of car repairs....Trust me!

Time o get a new car...

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeaaa me and pops are going to look for a new one today.....maybe the place we got it from will accept a trade, or at least give us some money back.......i like ians idea tho hahaha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice