Moonwalk Company / Locations

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Houtxmale, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Houtxmale

Houtxmale Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do they have any moonwalk(inflatables/bouncers) party companies or indoor inflatable locations in Cancun? I own a moonwalk company in the states and we are most likely going to visit for a month this summer to explore the possibility of moving or buying property there. I can work remotely for my full time job and possibly bring my moonwalk business down there. My wife is a mexican national so that will help with some of the red tape if need be.

Also, I just wanted to say I think this is a great site and enjoy reading everyones comments.

:D

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We do have companies that rent bouncy blow up play things for kid's parties. I couldn't tell you the names of the companies, but I've seen plenty of the playthings at parties.

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As mommy to a preschooler, I can tell you there are a million businesses like that. Doesn't mean there isn't room for another, perhaps it's an indication that it's something really popular. Children's parties and party centers are busy busy busy, people here go all out for the birthdays. The one name I can think of is "Caritas Felices", it's owned by one of my former students and she has a thriving business.

4. Houtxmale

Houtxmale Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank you so much for the info, just more things to think about

:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice