MOON PALACE GOLF & SPA RESORT

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by JAYBIRD, Apr 23, 2009.

1. JAYBIRD

JAYBIRD Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Going to the Moon Palace June 20th-25th for a trip my buddy won and just wondering if anyone could let me know what to all expect there and or which of the other Palace resorts we should go hit up since we can go between them I guess.. In our mid 20's and we just wanna have fun and blow off some steam as its been a long year already..
    I have been to Cancun 5 times prior but have never stayed at any of the Palace Resorts so..

2. Ken and Darcie

Ken and Darcie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    spent 10 days at the moon palace a few years ago. Really beautiful place, miles of pools at least it seemed that way. The food was excellent and the resort itself was 5 star easy..... Lots of kids as its a family resort so the wild times like at Temptation aren't really their but it is still a very fun resort. Take advantage of the other palace resorts they all have something different to offer.

3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  4. JAYBIRD

JAYBIRD Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info..
    Some great info.. Am pumped about or trip even though june will be warm but its all good..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice