Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Danirose

Danirose Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    has anyone been to MP after Wilma

Has anyone been to this resort after the storm? i am going in april and just wanted a update

2. Dennis

Dennis Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be at the MP next Wednesday. From what I understand only the Sunrise side is open right now, but I think it will be fully operational by the time you get there. February 1st sticks in my head as the opening day for the whole place.

We have some pictures as of last month and it was looking great. The pics of the beach looked awesome. It looked twice the size from when I was there last year.

I'm only there for a few days, but will take some pics so you can see what it looks like.

3. Danirose

Danirose Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you

I would love to any pics of MP I really excited about my trip I heard they may have room service

4. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    They do have room service...but not round the clock.

5. clairejones

clairejones Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would be very, very grateful to hear any news about Moon Palace as I am due to get married there on 29 May 2006!

Any pictures or anything would be really appreciated as a lot of money is being spent on function rooms, balloons etc for a party when we come hom and all my travel agent tells me is that "it will be operational by March/April"

Claire
    x

6. Dennis

Dennis Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I leave for Cancun in the morning and get back to San Diego next Sunday. I will post a trip report to the MP next week.

Dennis

7. Danirose

Danirose Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    water

does Mp offer water sports such as wave running ?

8. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  9. Danirose

Danirose Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you

What rooms at MP are the best to request Sunrise or the main hotel ?
    with a hammock ?

10. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    If the hammock makes your holiday, then the Sunrise side can accomodate that. The Nizuc side has no hammocks. Downside about the Sunrise is the view...all rooms are perpendicular to the beach...less opportunity for an ocean view. Nizuc rooms are at an angle, increasing the chances you can see the water.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice