Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. kwright

kwright Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Now that you mention it, they didn't say if it was going to be completely members only or just the rooms. I will try to find out. To be perfectly honest, the new part doesn't interest me that much. We are more than happy staying at the sunrise just a few short steps to the pool and in the middle of everything else.

2. LarryBird

LarryBird Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Palace Premier Members Transportation

At the Cancun airport, where is the Palace Premier members transportation located for transfers to the Moon Palace?

3. kwright

kwright Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just go straight outside and look for someone with a Chaza sign.

4. Wiggly

Wiggly Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we came back from our honeymoon last week,
    spent 3 weeks in heaven at the MP and a week on Beale St, TN.
    now its back to reality !

Gotta say everything was perfect, the new site there is a new restaurant on the moon grand side which is carribean.
    It has only been open a few weeks now as it opened the day before we got there, its really beautiful, quite quiet as its a little out of the way and the food and the service is impeccable.

The people im gonna miss are mostly the bartenders - not because of their job and the drinks and service we got but because we truely got to know them - Rigoberto, Matilde, Alberto and Enrique.
    We saw their and learned about their homes, family, life, culture etc and learned some Maya - enough to get by on a daily basis.

We stayed in Nizuc side and we had everything we needed, it was quiet and peaceful, mostly relaxing, and we could join in with the ruckus when we wanted.

The free watersports was great as well as we took whatever we felt like doing just by speaking to the guys near the embarcadero.

We travelled to places like coba and si'an kaan which we will never forget, such an experience.

And we did the same old in the party zone, visiting places like senor frogs, coco bongo, daddy o and daddy rock and the bulldog.

Only bad thing in comparison to times we have gone before is the evenings out as the activities staff (well one guy) didnt really seem to care. We wre alright as we have been before and knew our way around, but you were just left there, he disappeared and if you didnt get back - so be it.

Our room was superb a few steps from the beach,pool,bar and main lobby, also facing the sunrise in the morning which was beautiful.

Saw loads of great wildlife, crocodiles, red raccoons, vultures, a shark, pelicans etc etc the list goes on.

Got a couple of presents as reminders, a king kong shell from Enrique who lives on isla mujeras, a very much loved chivas shirt from Alberto and a bottle of santa clara rompope...mmm trying to make that one last a little :0)

Only other thing i would have love to get as a reminder is from the states, a bottle of everclear but dont think we can get it in the UK even shipped.
    Had some of that in a couple of ice drinks (cherry bomb and jungle juice) in the states..

Couldnt fault the hotel, the staff or the amenieties in any way, we will be going back next year (as soon as we have paid off the wedding lol.)

Ive said it before and will say it again i truely love mexico

5. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Is Si'an Kaan one of the tours (not free) offered through Chaza, or did you arrange this through another provider? Could you please please post a TR of your Si'an Kaan excursion in the Cancun Info forum? Recently there've been expressions of interest for that attraction, but few peeps have actually reported details of their experiences.

BTW, congrats on your honeymoon! any pics? :wink:

6. LIRI200

LIRI200 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MOOM PALACE QUESTION

I will be going to the moon palace on Sat & I was wondering if any can tell me if they have hair dryers in the room

7. Wiggly

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes they do,

theres pretty much everything you need there, and more

have fun, if you see alberto a barman on nizuc, please say hi from felicity,

i lost his email address :(

8. Wiggly

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Michael !

I did not see if this was a trip organised through chaza but i think they might,
    because at the events place where you get your towels im sure i saw something by the alltournative stuff.

We booked before we got there through a seperate non profit organisation, we did the kayaking, hiking and snorkling thru the reserve.

It was the most amazing thing we have done, you can go d these activities anywhere but rarely can you do it all in one place and experience so much!

I did not know you could do the crocs trip with them until we got to tulum, its a pity as my husband loves crocs - we also took another little trip to crococun off our own backs :0)

The staff really know what they are doing and talking about, they are also along with being very professional are very friendly and we learnt and saw a lot on this one day.

I would love to go back as there is so much more to see, there are other places more tourist oriented where you can see plantlife and wildlife but this one is special as you are right in the heart of one ofthe most beautiful, protected places.

ps ill up some pics in a mo :)

9. Wiggly

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok im gonna beg for someones help who's going here...

i really need someone to get me alberto cischeros email address,

as we promised we would send him photos. I have included a pic of me, one of my new hubby, one of rigoberto and matilde (the best bar team, say maalo k'iin, bax ka waa'lik from me) and one of alberto himself

(am wearing a crappy hat in the pics as i burnt for the first time in Mexico, my head was sore as hell :( )

please, please could somebody help me with this request, would really appreciate it :D

My name is

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  10. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Felicity, I hope you don't mind but I tweaked the email address you posted for your safety from spambots (they lurk around here, too).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice