Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Qroo

Qroo Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    golf suite location and kids question

Hi..I have not been to the Moon Palace in about 4 years, and I usually go in Sept or Oct...so we usually have very few kids there...How is the kid situation? Also my travel agent booked us at the Golf suites.. I am having a hard time getting an honest answer from them about the distance from the main sunrise pool and lobby to the golf suites..Can you please tell me how far they are? Any other tips?

Thanks in Advance.... we are going 2/6 - 2/13

Wayne

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am aware of at least two CC members staying in the golf suites, but can immediately recall the name of only one. Send a PM to Danirose, as she's def. been there. You may have read some of her TR earlier in the thread?

3. nwimmershoff

nwimmershoff Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mp

This is a repost from CP forum:

This is about the kitchen tour at Moon Palace as of 3/6/07

Well this may be the last report because we leave tomorrow. But I just had to share some surprising facts. The Moon Palace and Sunrise employ 3500. All of the food for all of the Palace hotels is prepared and processed under the Sunrise. All of the pasta is handmade here. All of the beef is from Mexico; all of the seafood is from Mexico except salmon which is from Chile. All vegtables etc. is also from Mexico. All of the laundry from all of the palace resorts is done under the Sunrise. Very exciting tour. All was very clean and there are many preventatives against any cross contamination. Each meat is processed in a different area; beef, pork and chicken. Each room has its own color coded utensils. Twice a month a doctor comes and inspects the workers and the facility. Workers processing the meats are allowed no short hair, moustaches or beards. When they greet each other they do not shake hands but bump fists or elbows. Of course there is much more - it was very interesting. Nick

4. nwimmershoff

nwimmershoff Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Michael Jackson show

A couple of nights ago we went to the Michael Jackson production done here at the Moon Palace. Let me tell you that this is not to be missed. It is now on Monday nights at 8:15. Come to the MP for dinner and take in the show. Many shows in Mexico can be hoky but this one is a winner and it is free to guests. It lasts about an hour and covers the main creations in MJ's career. MJ's dancing is really excellent and the sound system puts you there. We have two more days before we are back to Colorado which, of course, is now going to warm up and give us a beautiful spring.

5. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was just looking at Lee's video on YouTube and I see that he "stole" one of MY pictures for his vidoe.. FANTASTIC!! I'm flattered. I'm a celebrity now!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

6. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did hope you dont mind :wink: Was such a great pic!!!

I used a few others as well as my own to do that vid

7. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lee,

I don't mind at all. You did a fantastic job putting that together! After looking at the video, I'm wondering if we should be staying there again next month instead of the CP. :lol: I love them both!

8. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think we'll head down CP for the day when we go in May as long as they still run the Palace to Palace bus??

9. cuteone53402

cuteone53402 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband and I are planning a trip to what we call paradise again... Moon Palace... and I can't wait! We are planning on going from Dec 27th to Jan 3rd. Has anyone stayed here for New Years and do they do anything special. We would pefer to stay at the resort for New Years Eve but if they do not do anything special we may have to venture into downtown Cancun to party :)

10. familyfun

familyfun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Despite the Rain...

My husband and I stayed at the Moon Palace in December. It rained the whole time we were there. But since the hotel is linked by walkways we hardly got wet at all. When the rain would stop we were able to enjoy a ton of restaurants... awesome golf!!!

And the room was exquisite.

--Lindsay

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice