Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. psd104

psd104 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Adventure Spa

Got a question if any one can help? I am going to the adverture Palace do the shuttle buses for the palace resorts go down that far , and do they return to the strip area? Like the moon Palace, beach Palace ect...

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I know that shuttle busses do not make a run between Moon Palace and the Aventura Spa Palace...unless they've changed things recently. Currently no shuttles running to the Cancun, Beach, and Sun Palaces in the hotel zone as these resorts are still under renovation/reconstruction.

If I find anything regarding shuttles between the ASP and the hotel zone, I will let you know.

3. psd104

psd104 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks michael F Talk to ya later have a whole bunch of questions. thanks :p

4. cablemn

cablemn Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Palace or Secrets?

Which resort is better, Moon Palace or Secrets Resort? It will be my first time in Cancun. I like pools and maybe beach.

5. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    With regard to pools...Moon Palace boasts two of the largest in the area. I don't know anything about Secrets, but I would think that resort has nothing in terms of pool size. Not to mention beautiful landscaping filled with numerous palm trees, bridges, and canals between larger parts of the pools. No infinity pools at the MP, and...correct me if I'm wrong, everyone...I don't think there are any swim-up bars. Nice poolside "swinging" bar, tho on the Sunrise side.

With regard to beaches...Moon Palace does not have a pretty beach. Long stretch of shoreline, yes, but not the turquoise-blue water like that in the hotel zone to the north facing the Caribbean. The reef is closer to shore at the MP and allows seagrass to grow without the interference of active waves. No waves crashing on the beach...but a bunch of seagrass along the surfline every a.m. waiting to be scooped up by the beach zamboni. If you don't intend to go in the water, fine. If you intend to swim out there...just look out for the jet-ski's, sailboards, and sailboats that are rented out at the AquaWorld outpost right on the beach.

6. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Re: Adventure Spa

Responding again to this question, but with only a little additional detail. Have found there is a single shuttle to the hotel zone in the a.m. from ASP, which returns in the late afternoon/evening. You have to reserve a seat on that shuttle. Can't say where the stop(s) is, tho, as the HZ Palace resorts are still under (re)construction.

7. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    14th May 2007 seems an age away, but bring it on I say..... My second stay at The Moon Palace only this time for 2 weeks whhoooooo....

Me and three of mates fly from Birmingham (UK) everything things sorted now except the flight upgrades which will be sorted for next week.. Told them all about this wonderful hotel and now they get to sample the luxury's I did and for me I get a second dose (lucky me)....

Anyone else staying here around this time?

8. Dtazman

Dtazman Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dec 4th thru the 10th

will be at moon palace anyone else schduled to be there ??? :D

9. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Dude, you waited almost TWO YEARS to make your first post???!?!!!?? :shock:

Well, welcome aboard and please keep posting! :lol:

10. laura1957

laura1957 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I am going to the Moon Palace with my husband Feb 2, 2007. Any information anyone can give would be a BIG help. This is our first time at an all-inclusive, and our first trip to Mexico! Are the shuttles running to the hotel zone yet? And I am having a real hard time deciding which tours to take. I do understand we have unlimited with this passport promotion - but I want to do it ALL. And still find time to hang out at the Moon Palace. My husband especially wants to do the Mayan ruins - which are the best? I myself am more interested in Isla Mujeres. Any suggestions anyone? and is anyone out there going to be at the Moon Palace the first week of February?

Thanks
    Laura

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice