Monthly Rental in the HZ????? Ahhhhhgrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by raretail, Jun 14, 2007.

1. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Check your Private Message folder. I may have what you want.

2. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I also live in the hotel zone and am looking for something larger than the studio apartment I currently live in and it is difficult to find anything and I am even looking at long term rental. You either have to know someone, know someone who knows someone or stumble over one of the local realtors/apartment managers who can show you options. I looked at a house behind LaBoom last week at it looks nice but is probably too big for me. It is on a canal, furnished with even washer and dryer and has everything including a maid's quarters and they want about $2,500 usd long term.

3. raretail

raretail Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How big are you looking for? We are looking for a 2 bedroom.

I have actually started to have some good luck on VRBO. I am wondering if it is because Sept and Oct are coming up and the owners just as soon have someone in the unit...

4. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking for a 2-bedroom as well.

5. Rudyman

Rudyman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    monthly rental

I have a beautiful 3BR condo @ Bay View grand that would consider a monthly rental. It is upscale and more expensive than $2500/mo. If you wish to contact me AT chemdry001@aol you may or go to vrbo.com and look @ property 107188

6. Rudy

Rudy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just moved to Cancun 3 mo ago and have found a lot of rentals since being here , i know a lady who has a rental house in a great place (Isla Dorado) for 2500.00 per mo. very secure. Id you are interested email me at rudylanie AT yahoo.com
    Rudy

7. Mojito

Mojito Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You may want to contact Chris Finley at chrisfinley0 AT yahoo.com. He might be able to help you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice