Money

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by port19, Nov 29, 2005.

?

How Much Money Should I Bring Down

1. 0-500

100.0%
  2. 500-1000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1000-1500

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 1500-2000

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. port19

port19 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How Much Money for 7days 8 nights

2. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how many days/nights?

we always take 100.00 per day...and if we have some left over...which we never do, because we end up buying MORE souveniers !

3. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    $100 a day sounds good... not sure if i could swing that... but im hoping to budget at least $75 a day

4. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeh i would say about £50 a day should be cool

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well if you are only doing the club thing, then around 50 bucks a night should be good..

6. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    $50 sounds even better :D

7. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    of course that was with two of us...and was also our limit when we took the kids with us this year....it just works out for us...as some tours cost more than others...some are free....some not so free...lol. we don't do the club scene..so I have really no idea how much it costs to do that...although there are quite a few experts on that here....

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well you gotta think that each club wristband os going to cost anywhere from 25-45 bucks each night, then you have the cost of taxis, if you so choose so.

YOu will need extra money for tipping, it is a must in most clubs for better service, You will need money for the late night pizza runs...And you will need money if you are going to be shopping and doing tours..

9. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Usually I bring around 700 and usually have leftover, u figure average 35 a nite for club plus 2 bucks for bus plus 20 for tips plus 7 for pizza (figuring u split it with ure buddy) roughly 65 a nite times 7 = 455 , plus ure goina want to eat out a couple times especially if the food at the hotel is bad, plus a couple tshirts or junk ull buy and for me and my friends a couple trips to walmart to stock up on alchohol for the room for pregamin (trust me corona gets old real fast) and tons of bottled water

10. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WHAAATTTT

most people said 500 - 1000???

no no no no,
    listen to me, you should be taking 1000 - 1500

you do not use them all then that is great, you take 700, and spend them all and then have to missed out on the stuff cause you did not bring enough money means you are gonna regret it.
    I spent around 1200 there, not inlcuding ticket etc...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice