Money money money

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EssexBoy, Feb 28, 2007.

1. EssexBoy

EssexBoy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey guys, im going cancun in august for 2 weeks,staying at gran caribe real, all inclusive and all that,how much spending money would you recommend me taking for clubs/other activities etc??

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i would budget for about 50-60 usd a night for clubs, tips and munchies after the club. so for 2 weeks thats 700 840 for the time then anything above that for spending on trips and crap you buy to take home

3. EssexBoy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh right,i as thinking of taking £500 worth of spending money, u not think that would be enough then??

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah, it could be. you can use your atm card there or credit card for other incidentals. that would be like 1000 dollars. budget wisely

i took 500 forone week my first year and it was enough with two day trips and gift shop crap.

5. EssexBoy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sorry i just realised u meant dollars,haha,my mistake.

i will budget wisely dnt u worry. :D

thanks 4 ya advice

6. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I took £1000 for two weeks, and that was a fun time im taking the same this year too i'd reccommend the same or similar!

7. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why you guys bring pounds to Cancun? I think you get a much better exchange rate if you just withdraw Pesos from the ATMs down there.

8. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I doubt they are bringing quids, but just saying how much they're budgeting on.

I spent well over 500 quid the 2 times I've been and it wernt even Spring Break when the clubs are dearer. Budget for more if poss and if you don't spend it, it's a bonus!

9. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it must be funny, in a rich mans world (sorry, bored). ... .i took £1k and came back with some, and that was going out getting hammered everynight, going on little trips (if you can handle not throwing up in rough seas in a small boat, i'd recommend deep sea fishing) .... oh and you'll need money for trinkets, never seen so many trinket shops, its impossible to resist the random crap thats on sale :lol:

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Which deep fishing place did you use? I am thinking about it. Probably won't make but just in case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice