Money & Ice

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by meliss_880, Feb 12, 2008.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Best way to calculate is, budget 50US for the clubs each ngiht. Costs of entry can range on Spring Break higest being 45US. I would budget aqt least 10 bucks a night for cabs home as well. Maybe 10 bucks a night for pizza, after club munchies...

I bring 400 US and that works fine with me. I don't shop though. But you wanna bhudget in money for tipping as well, us ladies don't have to tip THAT much but a couple bucks for maids and htoel staff works well

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I find it pretty hard to spend 500 usd while there. I am like dream, I dont shop or anything like that. Most of my time is spent at my resort because its free food and drinks, plus its the best place to be for partying.

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah after being there for like 5 years, you have all the tourist tokens bought already the shirtsd, and gifts to take home. I have got it down to a science now, and now how much I need.

If you plan on doing any tours, Horseback riding, Jungle Tour.....Those things can run anywhere from 40US to 100US per tour..Keep that in mind..

Actually I brought 350 last year, went Horseback riding, went out to the clubs every night, took cabs everywhere, ate Dominos every night, and tipped peole, and I had plenty..I think I even came home with money :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice