Mobile Passport - A Free Way To Speed Through Customs

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Len from the Floor, Jul 10, 2019.

1. moonstar

moonstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Yikes I’m in the same boat. Waiting for the interview portion but closest one with appointments is far away. I’m thinking of doing on arrival when we get back from temptations in August. U said it was too many people and flight delays??? Did u have another flight to catch or u just didn’t make it before closing time because of flight delays ?

2. Joe&Heidi

Joe&Heidi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 6
    I can't comment on that exactly, but the 'interview' was only 5-10 minutes for us. It was fingerprints, then the rest of it was her explaining how to put the passid in for TSA-Pre and how to use the self service lanes at the border.

3. MCP_&_HeavyD

MCP_&_HeavyD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    We had another flight to catch. Flew into FLL from CUN and needed to get to RDU. We just went to NYC two weeks ago and purposely flew out of JFK and scheduled our interview for then. It took us over an hour and that was with an appt. We checked in, first in line, 10am on the dot with a 10 am appt (they opened at 10) they took everyone’s names and passports and I was about #15 called back even after people who had appts after me. What a cluster but the interview itself took 5 min. Give yourself plenty of time.

4. WestHoustonCouple

WestHoustonCouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    Global entry is currently the best thing we ever did. Super quick every time we come home to Houston airport from overseas. The included Pre-Check for domestic is fantatic too. Certain American Express cards will reimburse the $100 fee...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice