missing you all

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by *+*Kirstie*+*, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just been busy w/ work and all. Tryin to stay out of trouble ya know? Anyhow like I said I come on here and read regularly just don't post near as much.

Guess who called me on the phone the other day???

2. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got a call the other day from Angela and Jennie in Sweden! They are doing well Jennie is planning to go back to school in Sweden to be a Kindergarten Teacher and Angela is working and living w/ her BF also doing well.

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    imagine having her as a teacher?!?!? haha

4. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've missed you heaps too..how u been,whats the deal?
    Mwah for you & thx for carin about us..
    damn your lookin great these days,no word of lie..
    xxx

5. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Kirstie - how are those glowsticks.
    Sorry to hear about your gran - had similar thing happen to me over new year, bfrnds mum died - so been involved with funeral etc
    So what plans have you got for holiday this year?

6. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my glowsticks are still out in force thanks lisa!!

this year as of yet.. i have a 2 week trip to newquay booked with all my friends and my boyf which im really looking forward too.. we did it summer of 2006 and it was immense! asides from that.. not much really, might be going to new york in october but thats just an idea

7. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey ya lil'un its been a while.
    so nw york ay if u go give me or kristi a call and we'll pop down to see you new york aint a million miles from boston and kristi knows the place like the back of her hand so wud be cool take u guys out for dinner or sumthing. just an idea.

8. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love Newquay - never gone for more than a bank holiday - but it is mental!!!!!!

Newquay Arms rocks!!!!

9. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes newquay is the shit!

aww shauny that would be wicked to meet up. how are you doing havent spoken to u in ages!!! i take it your still in boston then?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice