Missing all the April Addicts Chatter

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Sally and Ricky, Mar 23, 2017.

1. NWCountrycouple

NWCountrycouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    Where is everyone We are all or mostly all under a Month away... We are 15 days away and there is not much chatter this year?? I am missing it! a lot! LOL

It is a bad day when you log on to CCC and you have already ready most of the threads :(

IM SO EXCITED!!!! I am the only one????

So a few questions for those of you that go to DRM (this is our first trip to DRM)

What is the usual dress for men for Dinner?

Do people REALLY participate in theme nights? (starting to think maybe not based on the lack of chatter)

Early check in? Does it help at all with getting rooms close to Friends?

CANT WAIT come on April 8th!!!!

2. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    We switched from March to April this year because years past there was a lot more chatter in the April group than our March group. Dang, maybe we killed it. Sorry. But agree 100%, we sure miss the chatter. Cant tell you much about DRM, never been, DP; however did not follow theme nights really..

3. southsoundfun

southsoundfun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0
    For evening wear, I will wear shorts and a shirt... not sure what Amanda is wearing.
    I just want to know if we can bring our bubba mugs!

4. JnJPartyStyle

JnJPartyStyle Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +405 / 0
    We are super pumped as well!

Here is the problem... This board has a community that is 90% devoted to TTR, 10% devoted to every other resort combined.

Now that TTR is not open, the community has scattered. Some people are going to Desire, others to Oasis, others to GP, some are going to Hedo in Jamaica, others are bringing the kids to Disney.

There just isn't any sort of critical mass going to any one resort.

We are excited without a doubt and we are really hoping that Desire RM will have enough April Addicts there to create a day time party vibe! We hear it can be kind of a snoozer during the day if you don't get the right crowd.

5. JnJPartyStyle

Ratings:
    +405 / 0
    Well.. we are 100% bringing our bubba mugs!

Here's a question...

What is desires version of paty o's like? Is it inside or outside?

At Temptation I never wear jeans because paty o's can get so hot. Should I expect something similar at Desire?

6. NWCountrycouple

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    I went to Desire RM probably 11 years ago with my Ex and it was great a bit of a snooze fest during the day but then again so was he LOL but right after we left there was a hurricane that destroyed alot of Desire RM so when they fixed it they changed some things like there used to be a pretty pool with a bridge over it right outside the lobby no one ever swam in it but it was pretty, and there were beach bed type things all around it for relaxing and well "stuff" lol

but to answer your question Desire RM has an Indoor "disco" with sin room off of it.
    Also I have been told they have an outside Lobby bar area (where the Old pool with bridge use to be) that they host the evening entertainment or show and then people either hang around at the outside lobby bar or go inside to the Disco

I am looking forward to meeting you all
    See you in 14 days !!!!
    Sally

7. NWCountrycouple

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    Have you guys ever done the Boobs Cruises? if not DO IT!!! best time ever we are on the 15th with a group of 13 people all fun party people join us!

8. JnJPartyStyle

Ratings:
    +405 / 0

We've done the Boobs Cruise but I heard chino was not going to be on the April 15th one?? I could be wrong but that is kind of deterring us if true

9. Chelli

Chelli Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    JnJ - I think you hit the nail on the head. Too many other places people are going. I know I picked a snoozer - Riu palace Peninsula. I booked the cruise on the 7th for fun! I hope we get enough to go. I travel the beach a lot ( in a runner) and I'll be watching for the best parties for my next trip!

10. NWCountrycouple

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    He will be on the 15th!!

we were originally scheduled on the 11th but moved when we found out he wouldn't be on it they have cancelled it on the 11th now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice