MISS TEMPTATION "GAME OVER"

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sdherman, Mar 19, 2009.

1. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW!!! Makes total sense, kinda,but the one problem I got with that is why was the vote count last month NOT close! Hey Steve,How about you pick me up at the airport, ahhhhh, say 1pm tomorrow and we go there and straighten this stuff out. SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!! :D Well then, like shalamtoa said, GET THE POSSE AND LETS RIDE!!!

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Sounds good to me!

If there's only a few days voting left I say you should still go for it. If I'm right then surely they wont cheat enough to prevent a genuine candidate from winning, and if they do then someone saved TTR the cost of giving out a free trip. Having 7 years experience of Internet Marketing myself I'm a bit of a sceptic about the motives behind these kind of promotions, but I know it can and does happen and can see why.

Maybe last month the publicity was minimal (none of the candidates were 'ours' for a start) and the opportunity wasnt there to have hundreds of TTR and Cancun fans sign up to their newsletter. The interest wasnt there so no need to put it to the wire.

Like I say I have no idea if this is the case, just a hunch that it might be.

3. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well thanks Steve for all the info. All I can say is, vote it like ya stole it. LETS DO IT!!!

4. BoulderFun

BoulderFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    question? what ever happened to picking the winer right then and there by the pool? When did it all change?

5. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Winner

They pick the weekly winner by the pool. This is a monthly contest between the weekly winners but it doesn't appear to be a very legitimately run "contest", IMHO!

6. BoulderFun

BoulderFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    oh i see. ok so Des is the one to vote for? ok, we'll vote too. :)

7. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just to let you know, last night at around 11pm, I messed with her and added 12 voted and tied the score up then sat back and watched the numbers for her add up like a pin ball machine. It humored me, Des was like, KNOCK IT OFF SHANE. It was cheap entertainment and made me giggle!!

8. LemonHead

LemonHead Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One vote for Des here!

But it does seem like this would be easily manipulated. All one would need is a internet server that applies a dynamic IP for each login. It's not Rocket Surgery.

9. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice