MISS TEMPTATION "GAME OVER"

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sdherman, Mar 19, 2009.

1. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all, Desiree wants me to email Gerente Actividades / Tempta...
    E-mail Address(es):
    activities@temptationresorts.com

and tell them game over. If you dont know what I'm talking about then flip the page and go read something more interesting. Anyway, This was suppose to be a fun game about who performed good and looked good!! BLA,BLA but it turned into a "ip" spoofing game. We seen what was going on with the voting last weekend, as did ALOT of you TTR lovers. THE OTHER GIRL would put up 80 votes in 2 hours, ya rite!! Des would creep back and wam, 80 or so votes. Well, thanks to GUTCH, we got her back and kept her back for a day. Now today, she got another 60 votes in the matter of 2 hours. NOT POSSIBLE MY FRIENDS!! Des said she doesnt want to win if she has to cheat, obviously the other chic doesnt care how she wins. I do have to say, Desiree's first 380 or so votes were legit. Yes she has got legit votes since, but alot of those were not. As were the other chics. My God, My dad had to see Des's ass when he voted. :shock: We had everyone we knew since flipping childhood(LOL) voting. NO SHIT. Plus we had YOU people voting, the list goes on.... Look at last months totals and the winner had 115 votes!! Look at these totals now, in the 700. It got out of hand. Desiree said today she would rather loose and feel good about it then win and feel shitty about it. So, I am going to suggest to the activities director, that he should email everyone that voted and if they respond, count it. If they dont, throw it. The other suggestion I had was to ask "T", Christian and Charlie who DESERVES IT. My god, Christian got a boner when Des was on his face doing her fake orgasm. FUNNY SHIT!!! The other suggestion was I go back there for a week and talk to them personaly, HAHA. So, If you want to vote and do it the proper way, do it. But I PROMISE you, Des will NOT win this thing!!!! The other chic will not let it happen, The other Chic is just playing with Des rite now, watch the numbers.!!Anyway,If you wanna email them, do it. I think they need to hear how others have seen it unfold.I think they need to fix their voting process by doing something different. gotta go be a dad now, CHOW!!!

2. Young Gun

Young Gun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Shane, great post and I sincerely hope that Temptations February's award goes to the TRUE champion. :clap: :clap:

Good idea about contacting the Animation Crew, let them be the judge if needed!!

3. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, Thanks Stuart
    This is an email I just sent to TTR. I am sure I forgot some stuff, but here it is and I will let you all know if they respond.

TO WHOM IT MAY COCERN:Hello, I am sure the last thing you wanna do, is have to deal with this, but this is just a quick note to let you know how your Miss Temptation contest is going. I am a member of cancuncare and there is a post I just put on there. I attached it below, You should read it. It explains what is going on with this contest. You really should check out cancuncare.com and the threads (Temptation resort) that have started because of the way this contest is progressing. Steve, the site owner who lives in Cancun, suggeted something was fishy about how Christeele was getting her votes. Because of the way the numbers would come in, like maybe a vote or two in 4 hours then 40 votes in an hour.I Know for a fact, by watching the numbers, that she was either spoofing her ip address or something else that is over my head. Anyway, Desiree doesn't want to win this thing if it means cheating the system. You may think that she or I are whinning or sore losers or whatever, if that is the case, check out email addresses and see how many really do respond back to you. You really do need to change something in your voting process in the future.
    Quick thought, Just for fun, Ask Tarin, Charley and Christion to pick the winner.

4. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    O WOW!!! I just checked the votes, TIED AT 761. THATS FUNNY SHIT!!! :roll:

5. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Currently 761 to 761. I agree that this whole thing has gotten out of hand. There is (and has been all along) something fishy about the voting and that's the only reason I even brought up the fake IP thing. It seemed pretty obvious to me that is what was happening on "the other side" so I suggested we do the same.

I agree that whoever wins should win it legitimately but sometimes when you see something that is obviously "wrong" you take steps to correct the wrong.

Good luck, Des. I think all of us would agree that you're the REAL WINNER, regardless!

6. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree exactly with you GUTCH. It pissed all of us off so we did something about it. Kinda took the fun out of the game. I am glad you did that, It kinda taught that 23 year old that us old folk dont lay down and quit!!LOL Thanks for all your support again, CYA

7. Ken and Darcie

Ken and Darcie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    we'll fight! gather the posse and lets ride!

8. sdherman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SHALOMTU, The posse has spoken and I know shes been rode hard!!! :lol: I was just thinking to myself, Des said if she won that free trip, that she was gonna take her sister there, ALONE, JUST THEM TWO AT TEMPTATIONS, ME "HOME WITH KIDS". Kinda glad she aint gonna win,LOL. JUST KIDDING, Now there i go again, trying to get the single guy votes with that one. I crack myself up, Time to get a Captain Coke and laugh about the last & days. CYA, Shane

9. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    The 21st of march is last day to vote in case u wanna make a push for it. Seen that on official Temptation website

10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    To throw a conspiracy theory into the ring, it might well be the other girl has nothing to do with the obvious vote rigging at all.

This kind of marketing, and that's what it is Internet Marketing, has the sole aim of attracting as many people to the website and gaining links from as many places as possible. Now, if whoever was in charge of that website saw one particular candidate doing well and creating a bit of a stir on the Interwebs then it would be pretty smart of them (although not very honest) to artificially inflate a rivals score to prolong the 'battle' and gain even more exposure for their page. Don't forget this whole competition is created to bring in sign ups for their newsletter so the voters receive emails for 'special offers' for evermore. Let's not for one minute think it's all done for a bit of fun.

Not saying that this is the case at all, but votes arriving in batches at certain times of the day suggests to me there is more going on than meets the eye - and it's more than a handful of people using multiple votes. Certainly, there is no other highly targeted place online that could generate as many votes for one candidate than we as a collective community can for Des.

My bet would be that Des would have won, but that it would have been neck and neck until the final day. And it will be the same next time one of our ladies gets to the vote stage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice