Miniature Golf and Parasailing in Cancun...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by coreyjenni, Jan 1, 2007.

1. coreyjenni

coreyjenni Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband and I traveling to Cancun from Louisiana on January 8th. We'll be there thru the 14th and are staying at the Avalon Baccara Hotel. We really want to go miniature golfing but we haven't been able to find any info on any places in Cancun that offer it. We found a couple of resorts that have it but I was thinking it's probably just for the guests.

Also, we would like to go parasailing. I do not want to take off from the beach. Before when I did it with a friend, we took off from the boat. Any information on places that do that would be great! Thanks in advance!

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't think of a mini golf (I didn't notice it at the Kukulkids). Parasailing anywhere in Cancun must be boat take offs and water or boat landings. Noone can do beach takeoffs anymore. Parasailing is available anywhere on the beach really, if you don't see one, go for a short walk and they will appear.

4. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    >Noone can do beach takeoffs anymore.

Good job!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice