Mid-October 'wedgies' 10/8-10/25

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JnLStuck, Jan 22, 2018.

1. mikenbarb

mikenbarb Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +349 / 0
    Nia&EK, Y'all need to come a few days earlier! You get there when we leave......

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  2. Nia&EK

Nia&EK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 0
    Awe man, so close!

3. Ghannekes

Ghannekes Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +122 / 0
    Will be there with 3 couples and one single female the 12-19th. All first timers, one coupe has their first wedding anniversary during those dates and there is one birthday as well. Should be a blast

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. bretthexum

bretthexum Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +703 / 0
    We have a birthday girl as well. See you there, we can't wait...

5. TandC

TandC Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Whoop gonna be there Oct 14-25th!!! 16th time!

6. TandC

TandC Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    30th Anniversary!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. JnLStuck

JnLStuck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    There are going to be a few new twists on theme nights on our June trip. We'll see how some of the ideas translate and are interpreted, but they should be a lot of fun!
    One of those is making TBT 'Studio 54'. It is not the intention for people to attend dressed in heavy clothing such as bell bottoms and that sort, but to dress more light, slinky, and sexy ..... like studio 54! I'm expecting to see booty shorts, glitter, sequins, aerobics wear, roller disco attire, pasties, etc.

Another idea that I liked was one that Dawn developed. It's a Room Crawl, but it incorporates the resort bars that are open in the 9-10pm range. At my last count there were 4 or 5 of them. We'd present the bar staff with a total number of participants and an ETA to their particular bar and they will present us each with a shot of their choice! Naturally, I'd expect everyone to bring some $1's in order to tip appropriately! We could also intermingle a room or 2 if someone has a room that they'd really enjoy flaunting and impressing the lot of us with! If anyone offers to add their room to the crawl, the mob would naturally be expected to tip them for their hard work and expense.

As far as daytime pool themes we will see how many participants we can get for a Borat suit day! We are also do a sheer day at the pool for both the men and women. On another day we will be doing tighty whitey day. More later.

Angela does planning for Hotties and Hellraisers and IMO she had had a great idea for a twist on lingerie Night. It would be a night for leather, lace, fetish-wear, sexy tape outfits, etc. I visualize a lot of black, gold, silver, etc. Guys could wear black briefs, leather shorts, collars/chokers.

Well, in 16 more days we'll be back at the happiest place on earth! I'll post more updates while we are there and see how things shake out.

Please post any ideas that you may have so that we can all toss them around a bit. My hopes are to have a solid theme night line up by mid July. That way nobody will be rushed into planning and shopping.

Joe and Lucinda

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. JnLStuck

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    We are going to tackle the 'Mid October Wedgies' theme night planning all the way until October 25th. That way Jeff and Angela can hit the ground running upon their arrival on the 26th!

Keep those ideas coming!

9. JnLStuck

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    Here's another idea, shamelessly stolen from Angela. Not sure what night it would mesh with best, but the idea is
    Hats and heels
    -women in hats, pasties or sexy bra, panties and heels
    -Men in hats and shorts/briefs

For the gals we could see ......cowboy hats and boots..... fedoras or wide brimmed sun hats and sexy undergarments........ and heels. Let's not forget those sssssexy heels...
    Guys could wear.....boxer briefs.......cowboy hats and boots.........hard hats and construction boots.........fedoras, briefs, and suspenders.....
    The only limit is your imagination!

There are a few nights that this WOULD NOT work on, but there are 3 nights that it just might. They are:
    1) TBT
    2) Bedtime Bash
    3) lingerie Night.

Thoughts?

10. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    we will be there 10/6-10-14 with another 20 crazy friends :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice