Mid-October 'wedgies' 10/8-10/25

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JnLStuck, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Flirty_n_Fun96

Flirty_n_Fun96 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    October 15th-21st....cumming with a large group of regulars and newbies....

2. JnLStuck

JnLStuck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    I (Joe) recently watched the movie "54". For those that don't know, "Studio 54" was a NYC Disco in the early 80's. What I saw was a lot of very sexy dressed people. If you 'google' "Studio 54 images" you may be disappointed by finding a bunch of pictures of celebrities that are completely overdressed! THEY are not who we'd emulate. We'd be the sexy regulars that went on a regular basis to let loose and party like there was no tomorrow!
    What I saw in the movie "54" was more like the Roller Disco Days. Lots of metallic, shimmering, and bright colored booty shorts, mini skirts. Halter tops, tanks, mesh blouses, aerobic wear. It was very sexy and very Temptation-like IMO. Another reason I believe that this would be an awesome theme night is that in October 2017 the Playmakers dressed in disco attire for TBT! The party is so much better when more of us on the same page.
    In October 2017 we had some nights that were stifling hot at BASH! With no fans it was as hot, if not hotter than the Paty'O lounge.
    My whole idea basically comes down to "light, bright, sexy, and colorful"!
    Here are a few pics of what is in my head: 1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Would love to hear feedback and additional ideas.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. JR&Jenn

JR&Jenn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    October 13-21st for us!!!! Damn, is it October yet?!?!?!

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Tink

Tink Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 0
    Hello all, We are celebrating my birthday on the 22nd so our dates are 20 thru 27, but it sounds like we may need to book a lil earlier!

5. JnLStuck

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    Hiya Tink! Welcome to the group!
    You'll get to hang with a great group regardless, but if you want to come earlier, we'll try our damnedest to show you an excellent time!
    After us the Hotties and Hellraisers take the stage!
    Just look up Ajay (Angie and Jeff), they will be organizing the week leading up to Halloween!

Joe

6. V1ckieSparks

V1ckieSparks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +333 / 0
    Here is a list of the Themes the resort is running those days, so we can bounce ideas off of them. Like wearing a specific color on Neon day LOCAL heroes for the Superhero night Ect.....Ect... ***228 DAYS GUYS!!!!

Attached Files:

• mex2.png
      mex2.png
      File size:
      928.6 KB
      Views:
  7. JnLStuck

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    I'm glad to hear that you like the Local Heroes idea! I love it myself! Loads of creative, fun options!
    Last October we had a traditional Super Hero night and turnout was good, but it was almost all Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman. Not a whole lot of options.
    As far as a particular color on Neon/Glow Night, I'd have a hard time abiding by that as my outfits are made up of too many neon colors to count! LOL
    -OR- were you referring to a daytime theme at the pool in that comment?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. JR&Jenn

JR&Jenn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    We are so so excited! 228 days for us!

9. Stephanie Matlock

Stephanie Matlock Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Hi there! Chris and I are going to be there October 15-21st with some of our friends that have been prior and invited us. We have never been to TTR so looking forward to it. What is the list of theme nights for the time we are there? We can't wait to hang out with people and meet new peeps and see our friends too!!!

10. JnLStuck

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    Hi there Chris & Stephanie!
    We don't have a definitive list of theme night twists yet, but will be trying to put one together in the coming months.
    The resort has theme nights all laid out for us these days so if there are any changes we just attempt to personalize them with our own "twist".
    For example: I mentioned in an earlier post that we might like to add a spin to Super Hero Night by by making ours "Sexy 911".
    That way our variation might include Nurses, Doctors, Military, Firefighters, Police, SWAT, etc.
    There is no guarantee that the resort won't change their themes up before our arrival, but here is how they stand at this moment:

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 12.17.25 PM.png

Looking forward to meeting you in October! Lots of great, fun people will be there at the same time as you!

Joe and Lucinda

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice