Mid october 2019 mix & mingle

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JnLStuck, Jan 16, 2019.

1. JnLStuck

JnLStuck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    Hola, Wedgies, Fun Holers, Rocktober, MochaFest and the rest!

Not only are there too many splintered groups during this time period do a lot of planning, but we will also be sharing the resort with the Mochafest folks this year. They will arrive on October 10th and most will be departing on the 15th.
    I am hoping to use this forum to share ideas, share travel dates, and just get acquainted!
    I’m not going to bad mouth the Mochafest group as I have never met any of them before, but I do know that they will have control over certain activities at TTR during their attendance.
    With that in mind, we can explore options to make all of our trips as enjoyable as possible!

Just a few examples I can think of:
    1] I know that we have a few Belly Flop masters that will likely be in attendance that can show up some of the best! Rally around our entrants for any and all poolside competitions!
    2] A group trip to enjoy Isla Mujeres one day can be a lot of fun.
    3] Group pics at the ‘CANCUN’ sign just down the beach.
    4] If needed, we can always invade the Quiet Pool for an afternoon or 2.
    5] A night out to Coco Bongos! Lucinda and I have been 3X and always enjoy ourselves! It is certainly something that you MUST DO at least one time!

Chat it up! I want to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Looking forward to another fun filled October trip!
    Joe and Lucinda
    Oct. 8 - 20

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. JnLStuck

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    OK, we got our first theme night twist suggestion:
    Who's game for making Oct. 14 'Sexy Pirates and Wenches' in place of 'Super Hero'?

On a side note, I sent MochaFest a message to see if they would like to participate in bouncing a few ideas around with us.

The thing that keeps bring us all back to TTR is its unique ability to bring people together.
    Let's get this party started!

3. skimedic

skimedic Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 1
    That sexy pirates and wenches idea is phenomenal. Wonder if we can get the resort on board and even change up their show?
    On the MochaFest thing. We're kinda excited. We will be there October 13-20 so oro dates only overlap a little. Happy to have a chance to see what y'all are all about.

4. JnLStuck

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    Dusting off this thread as it's time to get this party started!
    Only 6 months before we are all back 'home' for another temporary escape from reality!

A few updates:
    1) On Saturday October 19th there is solid interest in another Borat Day at the Sexy Pool.
    As soon as we are done cheering on Dan to another Belly Flop Contest victory we will gather for some fun group photos!

2) There have been a few requests to change the 'Super Hero' theme on Mondays Oct. 14 and 21 to 'Sexy Pirates, Wenches, and Gypsies'.

I would also like to point out that in the past the resort has modified theme nights on June 1st.
    Keep that in mind as the days count down in that direction. We may have to remain a little flexible.

I will try and keep information balanced and updated between this thread and activities on facebook.
    Don't be shy. Let me know if I am dropping the ball!

Please post your requests and ideas so that they can be bounced around for feedback.
    There are not a lot of things that can be done with theme nights other than putting a personal spin on them.
    For example, 'Angels and Devils' turned out great the past 2 years by adding Clergy, Sexy Nuns, and School Girls to the mix!
    On 'Schoolgirl and Nerd' we added PE Coaches, Crossing Guards, Lunch Ladies, and Principles with a great deal of fun and success!

Also looking for feedback on daytime activities such as 'Pool themes' or taking group photos.
    Group photos can be easily done near the Hot Tub or down the beach at the 'CANCUN' sign.

Joe and Lucinda

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. skimedic

skimedic Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 1
    Thanks Joe. Can't wait for October.

6. JnLStuck

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
  7. TandC

TandC Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Can't wait!! Oct 14-24th!!
    Trip 22!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. R&MFun2017

R&MFun2017 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0
    Looking forward to our 5th trip to TTR - October 17th - 25th! Can’t wait to see friends from past visits and meet new ones as well :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Chrissharon2000x

Chrissharon2000x Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Hello, we’re there from 28th September to 12th October and love joining in with the night themes xx

10. JnLStuck

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    It hasn't been determined if or when there might be a Room Crawl yet, but here is a summary of what one is:

A Room Crawl can be presented in infinite ways. In a nutshell, ours start at the Lobby Bar. The bartenders will prepare us shots while we socialize and get organized. A mini meet and greet, per se.
    Once ready, we head out to the first room or perhaps the Sports Bar. The sequence of stops depends upon the location of the rooms that are being hosted. The goal is to parade around the resort and act the fool in our theme night attire. That is why we prefer a Schoolgirl or lingerie theme night to put one on! We limit our stay at each destination to 15-20 minutes.
    We found that meeting at 8:30pm in the Lobby Bar and heading out to our first destination at 8:45pm works best.
    Perhaps you will get to see parts of the resort or room offerings that you wouldn’t otherwise be aware of, plus you get to make all sorts of new friends!
    We attempt to end the crawl by 10pm which is just in time to enjoy that night’s entertainment at Bash! The route and the order is derived according to the room locations in the resort. Ideally we would like to parade through the Quiet Pool area, the “Chill” area (old 5000 rooms), and perhaps visit a room in the new tower! If you are lucky enough to have a room host with a penthouse suite it is a great way to finish up the crawl!
    Room hosts typically decorate their rooms with some sort of theme and supply everyone with a shot or drink of the host’s choice.
    Everyone should be prepared to tip their bartenders and room hosts as they are expending their time and effort to help entertain us!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice