Mid-July Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Zac&Kristin, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Alabamacpl

Alabamacpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Sorry to hear about the flight interruptions. Sounds like you all made up for lost time right away. Thanks so much for the detailed report so far. Can't wait to read the rest!

Shaun

2. conbob

conbob Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Great Trip report! What day of the week is the mardis gras party? My hubby and I will be there in November can't wait!!!

3. HereComesTrouble

HereComesTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    Yay!!! I'm so glad to hear your trip turned around for the better!! We were so happy to see you guys! Was a bummer that we didn't get to spend more time with you two. We will likely go back next year the week of the 10th....a bit earlier than usual but necessary due to daycare. Not sure if you guys can make it then. Let us know and we can't wait to see the rest of your report! xoxoxo Ginger

4. Zac&Kristin

Zac&Kristin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Mardi Gras night was a theme organized on Cancuncare, rather than the resort. We ended up doing it on Sunday night. There should be a thread posted that will coordinate the themes for November once you get a little closer.

5. Zac&Kristin

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    [FONT=&quot]Life decided to get in the way and I wasn’t able to get back at this. Better late than never![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Final Condensed Chapter: First full day at the pool!!![/FONT] [FONT=&quot]The rest of the days sort of run together for me. The limited photographic evidence doesn't exactly help in remembering. I know that Monday was our first full day at the pool, but that is about it lol. The way it typically worked for the remainder of the trip was the following:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Wake up around 8am and drink water. Sometimes Kristin would try and get it on, but clearly my body said "Nope, not yet little guy."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]After drinking water, go back to sleep until around 10am.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Get up at 10am for shower and get ready for the day. After watching Kristin try on a half dozen wicked weasels, then I would start getting super horny. 30 seconds before walking out the door, confessing that I should probably have sex so I don't knock anything over at breakfast. Sometimes she'd go for it, sometimes I'd just have to watch the muffins fall at breakfast.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]11am Breakfast time. Same stuff everrrryyy dayyyyyyy.... I got to the point that my routine was toast, fruit, a piece of bacon (sometimes an omelet) and a Bloody Mary to start the day. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]By noon we were out at the sexy pool. Since we were on a referral, we’d dump our stuff over in the premier area. Before we even had the sunscreen applied, one of the waiters would already be grabbing our bubba mugs to fill us up (They work their asses off!!!). Usually around noon is the start of some of the entertainment staff games/contests. I know one of the funnier stories that I can remember involved Jay (SexRecess) entering in the Mr. Temptation contest. The first activity required an assistant and Tina (Jay’s wife) decided to hide behind me, so Kristin was grabbed and brought up there to help him out. Basically, they guys had to bend over with their asses out on all fours, while the partners stood behind and beat the shit out of them. Whoever had the reddest ass got points. Now, Jay is a super tan dude and Kristin hates to lose, so I knew she was going to lay into him. Unfortunately all of her efforts didn’t amount to much redness (and she definitely tried her hardest!), but by the time she got back in the water and came over, I looked down and Holy shit! all of her fingers were purple and bruised lol.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][​IMG] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Usually sometime around 2ish we would take a break from the activities and go grab lunch over at Margaritas. We would typically try and keep it pretty quick, so that we can make beach volleyball at 3pm. One of the days I ended up diving for the ball like a dumbass, and took off the entire top layer of skin on the top of my foot. That kind of sucked, but the alcohol helped to forget about it (until I got home and realized it was getting infected). On Thursday I subbed out the beach volleyball for naked tequila volleyball, guests vs staff members. I had the luxury of being the first person to strip down in the game, but we did end up winning and dishing out the “punishment” to the staff members. Thursday was also foam party day that started right after naked tequila volleyball. It was an absolute blast! Kristin threatened me that we couldn’t go deep in the foam or she would have to go up to the room even earlier to do the full forever-long curly hair prep routine. I love those crazy locks, but they seem to be a lot of work.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This trip we did a lot better job of trying to stay out in the pool longer in the afternoon/evening. Most of the time we were still out in the pool until 6 or 7pm, depending on the vibe. We tried to make any over our dinner reservation later in the evening. That’s another thing that was a little bit different this trip. In the past with a large group that know each other, its sometimes been a bit difficult to plan out who is eating with who. We joked that this was our first trip ever eating dinner just the two of us (which I think happened 3 times??). It was awesome though, and gave us a chance to unwind and take a little time for ourselves.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Some of the highlights that occurred after dinner was definitely BDSM night and lingerie night. It seemed like a lot of guest really embraced both of these. Mike&Gina (Ammmmmaaazzzing people, that we met and live close by!) were always out there in full costume helping us tear up the dance floor. I think we all took turns dragging Mike around by his leash lol. lingerie night was, of course, amazing! Kristin looked drop dead gorgeous and so did all of the other beautiful ladies. Quick shout out to all the amazing people that we were lucky enough to meet on our trip. I won’t begin to try and list everyone, but please please keep in touch![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]To sum it all up, it was definitely a different speed trip than the last 3. Sometimes faster and later in the evenings than we usually go, but sometime slower and more laid back times for just the two of us to connect a little bit. I can’t say it was better or worse and any other trip, but just different without a lot of the people we typically go with on vacation. Kristin and I both decided that we want to try and do a split trip next time with maybe 4 days Temptation, and 3 Desire. I think we have grown quite a bit as a couple after 4 trips, but would like to push things a bit more in the future. Hopefully everyone has enjoyed some of the stories and pictures. Hope to meet you all soon ;) :aktion069::flash:
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tip: Don’t dive for the volleyball, you’ll regret it the rest of the week! Don’t bruise your fingers spanking someone else’s ass!!![/FONT]

6. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Kristin is a very beautiful woman!

Zac.......................well...............dude..............

................Kristin is spectacular!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  7. Motorboatin SOB

Motorboatin SOB Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +502 / 0
    Great report!

8. La M&M

La M&M Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Trip report

Great trip report, thank for the details. Helps this first timer know what to expect
    Looks yall know how to have fun.I'm sure we will also!!

9. Zac&Kristin

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Thank you! I know you will have a blast as well.

10. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    Great report! Thanks for sharing with everyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice