Mid-July Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Zac&Kristin, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Zac&Kristin

Zac&Kristin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    So our 6 night trip (July 18-24th) didn’t exactly start out smoothly on Saturday. We arrived at the airport around 4:30am for our 6:15am flight. To our surprise, we were greeted with a sea of people wrapping around the airport, leading to the Southwest ticket counter. I overheard that our flight was cancelled (keep in mind that we never received any text, email, call, etc through this entire process that it was cancelled) due to weather the night before that diverted planes, then once the planes did arrive the pilots were over their flight hours. BOOOO!!! I tried to remain positive, but while in the line we started to hear that the remaining flights were also cancelled from Southwest that was supposed to take off throughout the morning. When we got to the counter our options were either to drive 3 hrs away the next day and fly out for an evening arrival, or wait until Monday morning (No Bueno). But through some miracle, I was able to snag the last 2 delta seats flying direct to Cancun that same day! It did cost us $700, but it could have been a lot worse.

[​IMG]

Chapter 1, Saturday: Finally titties everywhere!!! We arrived at the resort for our check-in at the premier office (on a referral week). Our room assignment was 2204, just at the top of the stairs at Patyos. We’re the crazy people that actually request a Patyos room. There is something nice about a short stumble during the evening for either a costume change, end of the night, etc. We stay out until the music ends, so that is a non-issue for us. I think it was just after 5:30pm by the time we dropped our luggage off, and got out to the premier bar for our first drink. For some reason, even though we had never had it previously, we filled our mugs with Sky Soda Water and Lime (and stuck with this pretty much all week). The award for first CCC member there that we met goes to…. FantasyFestcpl (Awesome sexy couple that thankfully don’t live too far from us!). After grabbing our drinks and chit chatting with them for a bit, we hit the sexy pool for the first time. Bad things about arriving for the first time to the pool at 6pm: There aren’t very many people that are still out there, and the pool has quickly transformed into a nice hot cream based human-soup. Good things about arriving at 6pm: Those that are still in the pool are drunk as shit, which is a really good time for meeting people. This was our 4th trip but our 1st trip not going with a large group, so “Twilight Hour” as I call it between 6:30-7:30, is a great time to meet the crazies that like to live it up, lol. Be prepared for the shot towers!

After leaving the pool, it was time to get ready for sexy red dress night. Jay&Nikki (pretty amazing people, and Colts fans living in TX!) were nice enough to grab dinner with us at the Seafood restaurant. Food was actually better that I remembered there. I went with the Surf & Turf and Kristin grabbed the Coconut Shrimp. Be sure to try the tropical cheesecake! After that, we hit Patyos to meet a lot of other badass people. I will say that it was nice to see a familiar face with Ginger and Eric (HereComesTrouble), even if it was their last night. After tearing up Patyos until 2am or so, a group of us decided to head over to the sports pool to cool off. When getting out of the pool, Kristin stepped on some broken glass and sliced her foot open pretty bad. Luckily she packed the entire medicine cabinet and drunkenly patched herself up! It was a long first day, but I do think that we did the best to make the best of it (with the help a lot of very cool people).

[​IMG][​IMG]

Negative Moment of the Day: Arriving 6 hrs later than expected :( Oh, and we had to sit on the tarmac for 40 extra minutes on arrival, due to some dick plane being in our spot ;)

Tip: Please, please, please keep glass away from the pool! Don’t let the small stuff get you down.

Next up: Sunday, Boobs Cruise!:ladiesman1:

2. JimKel

JimKel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Great start of a TR. Sorry about the delay but the plane fee is definitely worth it to get there sooner than later. Keep up the good writing!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    The popcorn is ready

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great start to your trip report guys! Looking forward to reading the rest!

5. hardrocktampa

hardrocktampa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    We were only there 2 nights, wish we could stay longer.
    I'll give you the award for best dressed male on fetish night, you rocked it (but all that comes later in your report).

Hopefully our paths will cross again in the future.

6. Zac&Kristin

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Lol, I appreciate the award. Those pictures are definitely coming up soon. My apologies in advance for what everyone's eyes are going to see.

7. Zac&Kristin

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    [FONT=&quot]Chapter 2, Sunday: Cancuncare Boobs Cruise!!!! Surprisingly we woke up feeling pretty good after a long/late first day. The last time we went on a cruise it was when you had to be bused over to the dock site, so it nice that we didnt have to get up as early since the meeting place was in Patyos. By the time that we actually made it down there, it was around 9:45 and only had time to quickly grab a few breakfast items (and Bloody Mary's). Kristin is notorious for getting seasick, so she came prepared with Seabands (some kind of pressure-point wrist sweatband looking things), less drowsy Dramamine, and ginger. I don't know if it was one, or all of them combined, but I can report that she made it the whole day without feeling nauseous![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [​IMG] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]So we paid up and headed over to the dock. Kristin was sporting her CCC Boobs Cruise bikini, while I decided to ensure the safety of everyone by staying on-duty as the lifeguard. While talking to Steve, I found out we were on the smaller catamaran since we had a smaller group for this cruise (I'd say somewhere around 40 people???). It was still a really nice boat, with a nice seating area down below. We grabbed a seat towards the front, and were greeted by Sara69 and Chinos (Omar was on vacation). Even though Kristin had gotten sick in the past (on the previous 2 cruises), one of the biggest reasons we wanted to give it another shot was to see Chinos. We hadn't see him since he was full-time at the resort.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]We departed and the crew got the party started. It was really hot and sunny out, but not to the point where people were ducking for cover. The drink options appeared to be beer, some pink drink (pink lemonade?), and an orange drink. We stuck to beer for the most part. If you've ever met us, you probably know that we don't like staying in one place all the time and want to get up and move around/mingle as much as possible. That's also why we like sitting up front, so that we have access to the "dance floor". We both love dancing, and Kristin can shake her ass like no other. Me on the other hand, I'm a terrible dancer but I never pass up an opportunity to fine tune my skills, haha. The nice thing about being on the boat was it's constantly rocking and throwing you off balance, so it covers up my shitty moves, lol. It also forces you to bump/mingle with others and helps create an icebreaker when meeting new people. That was the other nice thing. This was the first opportunity to meet a lot of the other CCC members that weren't out the night before. Everyone we met was awesome, and I can't think of a better setting to meet people either ;)
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The cruise continued, and lunch was served on the beach. We got to chat it up quite a bit with The Russians (some of the nicest people you will ever meet in your life, Love you Anna! You're such a doll). Once we got back on the boat, the "anal shots" and fireball came out. This is when things started to really heat up. I'd say about that about a quarter of the boat was naked at some point, especially around skinny dipping time. Of course shots, whip cream, etc also help promote other "activities" as well ;) Eventually, we had to return back to our home away from home. One of my favorite things about being on the cruise is taunting the other boats that pass by. You know they are thinking to themselves "What the fuck kind of cruise is that?" and "How the hell can I get on there?" This also includes when pulling back up to the dock with some of the TTR residents cheering us on arrival.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]We hit the pool immediately afterwards, of course completely obliterated. This is where things start to get a little fuzzy. I believe we ate Italian that night with Jay&Nikki, but don't ask me what I ordered. We must have drank mostly water at dinner, because things start to come back once we went out to Patyos for Mardi Gras night. Not surprisingly, I don't remember seeing a whole lot of people from the cruise out that night. There were a handful that had beads, but overall I don't think there was a whole lot of theme night participation. We ended the night just like many of the others, and danced until 3am or so grabbed our burgers and headed to bed![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Whew.... sorry for the length (thats what she said)! But being Boobs Cruise day, I think it is understandable ;)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Negative Moment of the Day: Going to charge the "waterproof" camera and seeing water pouring out of it. Yep, the camera bit the dust at some point Sunday. We usually bring multiple cameras, but I forgot the camera bag :( Unfortunately, the only pictures we got for the remaining of the trip were either taken in the bedroom with my phone, or were supplied to us by the awesome people from cancuncare.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Tip of the Day: Go on the Boobs Cruise every chance you get!!!![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Next up: Monday-First full day at the pool![/FONT]

8. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Great report...can almost feel the salt water in our faces.... thanks ...

9. WestHoustonCouple

WestHoustonCouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    Thanks for the excellent & detailed trip report.

Zac, you've got very sexy natural nipples.
    Where did Kristin get those black square nipple covers...?

10. Zac&Kristin

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Ha, I think she picked them up at the square cover store, the same one that you all shopped at for your profile picture ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice