Mexico Visitor Center

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by leeleent, Jun 11, 2008.

1. leeleent

leeleent Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's been a couple of years since my husband and I were at BBG. Now we're looking to find a good deal and wanting to go in August, 08'
    Has anyone used www.mexicovisitorcenter.com? So for they seem to have the best price, and these days we have to cut cost and find THE BEST BARGAINS!!!!! Anyone know of any other websites with good deal. I looked at alpharooms.com and right now there prices aren't any better than any other websites. I really want to book my air/hotel together. We are looking forward to visiting the now Temptations Resort again.

2. mcajun

mcajun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I heard that a lot of people are booking through Alpha rooms travel company in the UK. suppose to have real good prices. Tony

3. texasaggieman1

texasaggieman1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just booked our late July trip through Apple Vacations. I thought it was really reasonable. This is our 3rd trip to BBG/TTR and it was comparable in price to the other 2 trips. Good luck!

4. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I havent heard of that website. It seems though you are dealing with live people which I find reassureing to me.

I booked this last trip with Alpharooms (the link is on this website) and waited until airfare was the cheapest I found and booked that through Cheaptickets. Even when airfare was higher I compared package rates and I saved close to $1000 compared to any package deal I found. It may be worth your while to look at them and purchase air seperate. At least to compare.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice