Mexicana

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by angels_among_us, Jun 1, 2008.

1. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I read somewhere today that Mexicana is having a sale from NY City to Cancun. This is to celebrate/advertise their new nonstop flight schedule. The good thing is that I noticed other airlines seemed to lower their prices a bit, possibly in response to that sale. I hope so, it would be great to get a little competition going so some of us can actually afford to visit Cancun this year.

212eric
    P.S. I have flown Mexicana, once, and didn't have a problem.

2. BVG_Steve

BVG_Steve Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just used them last week between Miami and cancun. They do serve food but no free liquor. this was 2nd time on Mexican, I had no issues and would use again

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just bought RT tix from Denver to Cancun on Mexicana for just over $300 USD. That's a pretty good price considering that United was over $700 USD for the same dates (in August).

4. svtcobra242

svtcobra242 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess it is all the luck of the draw.
    I have flown many times from LAX to MEX City with Mexicana and had no issues. On my first trip to Cancun we were scheduled from LAX to CUn stopping at Mexico City for 2 hours. When we arrived at Mexico City, by the time we walked from one end of the terminal to the other, our plane to CUN was boarding (No Problems).
    Last Year I flew United via TED Nonstop to CUN and they damaged two pcs of my luggage. So I guees it all depends.....
    As far as Mexicana is concerned, I never had issues.
    This year, we will fly Mexicana again. let's hope I did not jinx myself with this post

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think, but don't know, that they only give you free tequila on national flights (like Mexico City to Cancun).

6. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thansk everyone. I am a bit worried about getting threw it all in time ( we have hour 55 minutes) But I am going to request help in mexico city with out bags ect since our son will be with us. So hopefully that will help getting us where we need to do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice