Mexican jail

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by memphis whitehat, Dec 14, 2012.

1. LFC2012

LFC2012 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gun mad americans

No one has the right to enter another country with guns OH wait he was a marine let him off because he was a american arragant and unbeilvable anyway another shootin in usa in stratford high school in usa BAN GUNS as said earlier i went to usa 2 yrs ago gun shops like sweet shops money mad

2. LFC2012

LFC2012 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Shooting

The reson why guns should be banned but theres money in them guns made n usa http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20730717

3. The AC/DC Guy

The AC/DC Guy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm from Liverpool too and even I had trouble!

4. FLHX_HOG

FLHX_HOG I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
  5. LFC2012

LFC2012 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gun crime from an arrogant yank

Guns in great britain are BANNED unlike the war mad americans who earn alot off guns is that why there not banned by the way i have been to my relatives who are american and served for the country and its illegal guns which a yank ws smuggling in as well as every1 u cannot buy guns unlike the shops in america look at the site below tell me were great britain is to usa to gun crime arrogant b,,,,,,rdhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

6. LFC2012

LFC2012 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    apology

I would like to appoligize to. Anyone about the above language hate arrogant people and yes there is gun crime no matter were u go but they are banned in great britain

7. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Understand this, I know for a fact that when guns are outlawed from those that are law abiding that only outlaws will have guns. You can not be so ignorant as to think that by banning all guns that it will solve anything. Further more I take it as a personal insult, and that Marine sitting in jail more than likely would also, that you would even go to the point of trying to find similarity here. I have taken and also have trained people/kids in gun control. I have been taught and shown from a VERY early age as to what kind of problems a gun can bring to any situation. For you sir or mam to liken this Marines circumstance into the of a twisted individual that would kill innocent people is preposterous!

I am one of the most red, white and blue blooded Americans you will meet! I could not serve in the military. I do though think on how my life would be different in EVERY way if I had. Therefore, I make it a point that no matter where I am, if I notice an individual that is a veteran or active duty, I introduce myself, shake their hand and express my thanks for serving in my stead. For their existence provides me with the shelter and comfort that I can live in "peace" under my own roof and teach my kids about gun control and every other freedom that I have .

The tragedy in this instance is that yes our own county's social structure is being corrupted by those that get paid billions of dollars to push things through to law that line their own pockets for the betterment of business and a solider like he will be forgotten. Like previously stated, he was trained in knowing what he should and should not do. He may have made a judgement error in just asking some ignorant border guard, but if I, not being trained were to go on a hunting trip to Belize or some other obscure country, I would not just pack my bags and find out how to get my gun there once I get to the border. That is just idiocy!

DO NOT try to blame PTSD on what may happen to him. I have know and loved MANY veterans who have come back from ALL wars with PTSD. There was a difference in generation as to how "we" as a society handled the stresses of war. It does not matter the fact that he is/was a Marine. If I had done the exact same thing you would have never known who I was or what happened to me in the instance. If he would have followed the rules of which he was trained for, he would not be in there to have them do what they may. Mexico, UK, Canada, or even the US.... THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT. It is the people that still have a heart, some kind of stability as to what is and or was right and are willing to stand up to the injustices that make a difference. What they may do to him and how our country will react will be injustices. The fact is that if he would have planned ahead, taken the time to research how to bring across the border to a certain location you can do it with relative ease. He chose to do not, and now pays the price as sad as it is.

8. LFC2012

LFC2012 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Guns

Yeah can ban guns it will take a long time to get rid thou i think if caught like in my country theres a hefty jail term it has slowed down i went to my uncles in deering ,massachusetts he had two shotguns for hunting and a few pistols,but as he said if any1 got in here theres a shell for him better not to have a gun i cannot live with the thought of killing someone xxanyway am lookin forward to my holiday as this sight is to cheers people up whos goin on holiday lol

9. LFC2012

LFC2012 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tampon

Heres something to laff at. A Texan walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles... The salesgirl notices him and asks him if she can help him. He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle.
    A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for tampons for your wife?"
    The Texan answers, "You see, it's like this. Yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes and she came home with a tin of tobacco and some rolling paper. So, hell, I figure that if I have to roll my own, so can she!"

10. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Exactly... there are only 2 purposes for guns to protect and provide. The one common in these 2 essential things are that they both require killing. Guns are NOT the problem, people are. The sole purpose a gun was designed for was to kill. I will never give up my guns, I have a permit to carry in public and yet I know enough to NEVER let that be known when doing so. In the instance if given the choice between my families lives or even an innocent strangers life vs. some jack ass that thinks because they have a gun they can take whatever they want that I have earned to keep and have worked my entire life for... I would take their life without hesitation. Would I probably hate myself for it. YES! That is my choice to live with but I will be damned if I will let someone with no self-worth walk in and take the life breath out of that of which I hold so dear.

We have to understand that more firm gun laws will NOT cure this kind of thing from happening. And those of you that know me will think this is crazy but NEITHER WILL ARMING EVERYONE! The problem starts at home & in our society where we have given every young child a sense of entitlement. It is ok to let your child know they are a "loser" at times. Not everyone can win! That way when they grow up they don't think if the don't get what they want they can throw a temper tantrum by going in and killing dozens of innocent people. We need to look at our way of living and make better choices. Loving our kids does NOT always mean giving them everything they want. Sometimes it does mean teaching them the word NO and punishing them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice