Mexican Airport

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by UKLAD, Jan 25, 2007.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    as they say, communism works great on paper. to put into practice is another story

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It seems that some people have to pay it while others do not.

Guess it must depedn on who you book your airfare with. Some airfares obviously include it while others don't.

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey jase, you might want to check to see if the departure tax is included in your win..you might want to keep a bit of pocket money aside :wink:

4. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    He's gonna get picked up in a 1970 Lincoln Limo with velour interior, the limo driver is gonna demand that he pay him $100 for the ride, and will hit on his girlfriend the whole time. They are gonna pick up friends of the driver downtown and cruise the hotel zone from Km 0 all the way to the Oasis, sipping Student City champagne the whole way. Once they get to the Oasis it's gonna cost another $100 to unlock the limo doors, and the bracelets that were in the limo inside an envelope are gonna say 'Sea World Orlando' on them.

:cool:

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahahahahaaahha

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never got hit with a departure tax in Cancun, however Costa Rica is a different story a whopping 26 dollars

8. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats cause communism is dead. its a known fact that communisms downfall is that it looks good on paper, but takes the human element out of government. anyway, you shouldn't stand up for castro. he is a dictating piece of shit and his people hate him. his agendas included benefits for no one but himself. he has done very little for his people.

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    excuse me but i'll stick up for whomever i choose whether people like it or not.

i did not say that i was sticking up for him, its called giving both sides of the story.

as for your negative attitude, theres no need to be so aggressive. state your opinion, please dont be so nasty.

10. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's no need to stick up for Castro. Marissa presents some alternate points from the one-sided stories we get in the U.S. Actually, if Eisenhower hadn't brushed off Castro, he very well may have been our ally.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice