Memorable May TR Visit - May 12th to May 26th

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jakman, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Jakman

Jakman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow friends I think I will finally come up for air. Edie and I have been just going like crazy since we have returned home from our two week stay at Temptation. Work has been crazy for both of us and we have had out of town visitors since we have returned. Anyway just wanted to let everyone know we are still alive. Our two week stay at Temptation was just great!! Wanted to say thanks to our great friends and party pals that made it special. Thanks Steve & Karen, Scott & MJ, Dave & Rosa, Greg & Tina, Bill & Chris, John Orr, Jamie & Chris, Mike & Sue, Lynn & Ruth, Kim & Karen, Derrik & Trina, Firm & Sue, Chris & Sue, Dale & Cherry, Glenn & Monique, Gary & Sandy, Tiara & Christy, Al (Lowrider) & Loraine, Eddie & Charlotte, The Bearcats, Heide, Icecube and all the other ones I can't remember to list because I am sober..LOL. The Yaght trip was one to remember for sure, lots and lots of fun, the excursion to the island and the ride around in the carts with a bunch of our friends was a great trip. I do think we have started some traditional things we want to do on our returned trips. Some of you may be wondering because you know I have definitely been reluctant to get on the boats because of seasickness. I usually get it bad. But thanks to some potent prescription medicine the doc got me and some encouragement and directions from my friends I made it just fine. Even the booze cruise with with the turbulent waters didn't slow me down much. This definitely allowed me to have that much more party time with our friends. Of course enjoyed all the good shows at Nice Shoes and the dance time we had with our friends. Also a big thanks to all bartender friends, our waiter friends, and of course Chinos, Omar, Lalo, T, Jose, and Manuel. Just memorable trip and we can't wait to get back and do it all over again. Jack (Jack & Edie)

2. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the trip report..I cannot wait to get back to TTR!!!

Ronald :cool:

3. FirmandSuz

FirmandSuz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    It was great to see you both again. I'd say your seasick medicine must be good stuff if you got through the booze cruise ok. Hopefully we will see each other again next year!

Firm

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    It was great to meet you two...I had alot of fun...Hope to maybe return next May..Hope to see you and everyone there... :lol:

5. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Great to meet you both. We are definitely looking forward to next year.

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Good to see you both again. Looking forward to next year when we can do it all over again. :D

Jamie

7. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Jack and Edie,

I was truly a pleasure to see you guys again and to have you be a special part of our anniversary. You mentioned some great times that we had the pleasure of being part of and now that you have your new "sea legs" we can certainly repeat them and create new traditions.

We look forward to seeing you very soon my Tennessee Friend!!

Your Tarheel neighbor!

8. msstewart

msstewart Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Jack and Edie, it was great seeing you both again. If you get a chance to come into the Nashville area give us a call beforehand and we'll go out on the town. Sue and Mike

9. harley&coronas

harley&coronas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 0
    Hey guys, we had great time also. Looking foward to next May and this Nov. Seeya soon.

10. welshgirl

welshgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you enjoyed..see you next year!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice