Membership Info Needed, Please.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by California_Couple, Dec 28, 2020.

1. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    we went super cheap still in the garden room since we only go to the room for sex or to sleep and the room is fine for that .. we did 7000 for 25 years .. we said no to the boat we have tons of friends who can rent it and we can go with them. Said no to the extra places unless we do a family thing TTR is the only place we go.. said no to the tower .. basically got them down to bare bones . We get all the upgrades plus we made them put a price match and beat into the contract we find it cheaper than our rate they have to honor it and beat it so we thought that was a win win. If you get that make sure they write it in there and you see it in there or they won't stick to it .. we have had to have them look it up a few times when we got a cheap price.
    a friend of ours who got a membership got all the bells and whistles and it cost a bunch but they use all the extras so it was worth it for them just have to do the math and make sure it equals out for you

2. rogren90

rogren90 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +228 / 0
    If your a member
    Referrals from members is what I would try first.

3. Jes

Jes Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +298 / 0
    OMG the writing numbers all over pieces of paper!! So much of that! I was so miserably sleepy during my pitch. I agreed to it, mostly for the room upgrade, but I definitely don’t understand what I got myself into. I am going to take my contract to work and have someone more life savvy break it down for me. I basically took the membership as a way to excuse taking more vacation... “I have to go...I bought a membership!”

Question though - they made it sound like I could use my membership to travel other places (not just TTR/Desire). Has anyone done this, and is it better than regular/third party booking?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice