Membership Contracts And Changes

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Cindy&Dave, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Cindy&Dave

Cindy&Dave Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 1
    The only one I'm aware of is the yacht. We had $400 in resort credit this visit which we used for some spa services and room liquor both were the same price as cash.

2. MCP_&_HeavyD

MCP_&_HeavyD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    Question @Cindy&Dave, our contracts sound very similar, we got ours Apr 2019. My question is, what is the difference of using your loyalty rewards for room upgrades as opposed to using your flat rate fee? Our contract includes rooms up through Bash, but we do not have a flat rate for the higher rooms but we can use the loyalty rewards for that. Just curious which would be easier or more cost effective.

Also, our loyalty rewards can be used in the logo shop, I wasn’t sure if you missed typing that or if yours did t come with that feature? Also, we did have to add the yacht as well as an addendum. Best thing I felt we did

Thanks for sharing. I know we are very pleased with our contract and happy we bought we in.

3. Cindy&Dave

Ratings:
    +248 / 1
    Most rooms categories are induced in our base AI rate, everything up to and including Lush is the same rate on our contract. The risk of trying to use your loyalty rewards is that, on our contract, you can't upgrade until you're on site. Our flat rate is a guaranteed rate at reservation, no mess no fuss. Cost effectiveness wise you'd have to evaluate at the time, our fixed rate for a MS is decent but not outstanding, penthouse on the other hand is exceptional...

Glam was never mentioned in our contract discussions, I may have missed that as a perk or they may toss it in (unlikely)...lol The yacht has turned into a big deal for us so a huge unexpected win. :)

I'm extremely happy with our deal but as I mentioned the proof is in the execution. There's some ambiguous contract language (my feeling is that works in my favour) that may me require me to dig my heals in but nothing I would call a deal breaker.

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    To date any ambiguity has always benefited Premier and TTR!
    We learned long ago that it is what is specifically written in our contract despite what others have and do not have.
    Meaning, if it ain’t case in stone written into the contract, we do not have said benefit.

Best of luck, I hope you prove me wrong and you win one.
    It gives the rest if us hope:marshe:

5. Cindy&Dave

Ratings:
    +248 / 1
    I'm an optimist until proven otherwise :) but I hear what you're saying.

6. Cindy&Dave

Ratings:
    +248 / 1
    There is hope!! I actually had a dispute with them about the room pricing in my contract and came out on top. I even got an apology:cool:

7. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Nice work!
    You are my heros :)
    Will you represent us in any future disputes???

8. Cindy&Dave

Ratings:
    +248 / 1
    Oh god no!! I already have too much BS in my life already ...lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice