MEMBERS????????NONMEMBERS????????

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Gus&Mel, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are new to TR and have seen and heard stuff about members? what is this all about? Are there places in the resort that I am not going to be able to go? I dont mean to be ignorant but can someone help me out on this one?

2. moverbob

moverbob Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We are nonmembers.
    We just got home. There were 2 places that I seen 1 on the beach and 1 was a bar. We didnt even think about these places-- there is so much to do . Have a great time we did. Bob

3. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "Members" are people that bought into the Premier program (or older programs). There are benefits Premier members recieve above the norm, but 9 times out of 10 you won't notice the difference except for the color of the wristband. Things change all the time and there has been a Premier section added to the pool/beach since we have been there but other than those 2 areas I don't know of any restricted areas. Hope that helps some.

4. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nope us "Members" basically don't get sh?t more than you do.

5. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    lets just say this....

when it comes to "membership"

if i had been done the way some of our friends have been done.....you would have already read about me in the newspapers...........perhaps i would have been a feature for dr. stone on "most evil"............and last but not least.......i would most likely be locked up in a mexican jail next to a 6'5" bubba and a manfred man tossing salad and dreaming nightly of large women

rob

6. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW didnt mean to bring up a obviously sore subject! Sorry all! This is only our second AI vacation, we used to do all cruises. But went to Breezes in the Bahamas last year and liked the AI experience. This place caught our eye and looked fun. I just like to know as much as possible when going someplace new. Again sorry for stirring up the BAD JUJU!

7. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Members are people that bought timeshares, they get better rooms, perks at the beach and pool, better revervations to resuatants, some discounts, and we use to be able to fly really cheap. Terry

8. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    if you are looking for fun - you have found it - and you dont have to be a member to thoroughly enjoy it - i assure you :wink:

9. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    no you dont have to be a member to have fun,it just gives you a few perks. Terry

10. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Non-member or member...you will have an absolute blast. It is the ppl that you will meet that make it the time of your life; not the resort itself or any perks that some guests may or may not get.

You just have to be willing to have fun, participate in the activities and cut loose some of our typically North American "oh my god you can't do that in public attitude" :shock:

Trust us...YOU WILL HAVE AN AWESOME TIME!!! Try to get on one of Steve's booze cruises, they are a don't miss it if one is running while you are there. Sergio (aka Baldphucker) runs a Friday night cruise that is also a don't miss. We all have pics to prove that both cruises should be illegal for the amount of fun you will have :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice