Meeting with Oasis Viva Jan 29th

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Steve, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Yes, pretty much :)

I'm not sure how exactly it works at GOV but in many hotels the hotel doesn't have a lot to do with the companies that sell tours.

The tour companies buy a 'concession' from the hotel. That is they pay to rent a space there and have access to the guests to sell tours. The hotel makes money from selling the concession only. The tour companies make money from commission paid by the tour operator. Sometimes the guys that sell the tours will come up with their own tour concepts or copy other successful ones- and become 'the operator', putting all the pieces together themselves. The 'one and only' TTR copycat Boobs Cruise being a similar example.

In many cases they'll see if they can get the sales first and then try and scrabble around trying to put the thing together. Usually, they don't really care whether the guests have a good time or not, since they probably wont see them again. As you know, we operate a little differently to that and take a longer term view.

I prepared and sent my proposal to operate the Boobs Cruise direct from GOV today and am hoping it receives a favourable response. It will be reviewed at owner level so fingers crossed!

2. T&C.

T&C. Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 0
    Steve, that would be great to be able to leave right from the GOV. It would probably help a lot to get the party started.

3. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    No matter where the Boobs Cruise leaves from, we'll be on it! :daveandmo:

4. jandpyoung

jandpyoung Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im not worried about GETTING to the cruise. Just getting back to the correct resort drunk...LOL

5. babydoll

babydoll Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    We actually should do a roll call and see who be interested in going on a Boob Cruise and then maybe Steve could make sure that there is one going to happen during our week ???

We would love to do a cruise...so much fun :)

6. WnC

WnC Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 0
    Thank you continuing to update the progress of GOV and comparing differences. We will be booking for a mid-July stay. Spend a few days at GOV then to TTR. But we will be going on at least one Boob Cruise if not two while visiting both resorts. Looking forward to the July Boob Cruise dates
    WnC

7. sunbound

sunbound Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i totally agree on the friendliness of the peeps during our trip.. it was awesome to have ppl so open to chat and enjoy each other... i really miss that..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice