Meeting with Oasis Sens

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by Steve, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Tyler and Angie

Tyler and Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    When were you guys there? Roughly how many people we're there around the pool and the Kinky Club? What was the participation like at Kinky for theme's?
    Sorry for 100 questions but Tyler and I are headed there January 13-22 for my 50th birthday, so we're wanting a good party vibe!

2. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    We were there over Halloween and we had about 100 people. We had a lot of participation. We of didn't have a big group then their probably won't be a lot of participation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. DuffBambi

DuffBambi Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Just booked on Groupon for Feb. They are running a special for $198 per night!!

4. tncouple

tncouple Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    I think Sens could possibly be new hot spot to party. Especially since the crazy prices we are hearing about TTR after the renovation.
    We have been to TTR 7 times but never Sens but are going the end of May with a bunch of TTR friends.
    I have read several things that Sens is going for the TTR vibe. I think if enough TTR people start going there we can turn it into the party place that we all love
    Just my opinion :)

5. Tyler and Angie

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    Easier said than done IMO.
    We're headed there next week for my wife's birthday so I'll report back as to how well the management handles us and our friends that are going.
    We went to TTR 6 times last year alone and absolutely love the atmosphere and the people. But trying to recreate the vibe will be EXTREMELY hard to do elsewhere.
    TTR's pricing won't be as bad as people are preparing for. I doubt they will ever truly charge the rates they're showing. Most resorts advertise those rates so when you see a 40% discount, you're like Holy Shit! I better book while the gettins good.
    If they have trouble staying at over 60% occupancy you better believe they'll have there rooms on all the discount sites.
    Nothing worse for a resort to be undersold and have a vacancy of 50%.

6. TonyandLisa

TonyandLisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 0
    well it's encouraging to hear that they didnt mind the theme wear, even if it had to stay in a certain area. Please keep us posted as the next few groups head that way.. I'm hoping come May they are use to the TTR people being there and are fairly lenient with everything.

7. Tyler and Angie

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    Trust me, my wife WILL BREAK THEM IN!!!
    Our group is loud and mostly naked most of the time! LOL

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  8. Tyler and Angie

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    Update !!

We just got back from OASIS SENS about a week ago, and I can report back that it's definitely Not TTR, but it's nowhere near as bad as others have tried to make it out to be.
    We had a blast, the resort pretty much let us do what we wanted as long as no one complained. And no one complained. Now being offended, I'm sure we did offend. But hey, it's Cancun, get over it.
    We left a review so I would advise anyone that is interested in going to read it.

http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/oasis-sens/35982-grand-oasis-sens-trip-review.html

9. lrgalabeas14

lrgalabeas14 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    So does anyone know how Sens will feel about theme nights?
    I wrote GOS and they said some theme nights are ok, nothing risqué.

10. Tyler and Angie

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    We got away with a good bit. We were told by the front desk that if no one complains then go ahead. We didn't do a lingerie night but we did do Pasties and nothing was said. There were a couple of skinny dipping episodes as well.
    I guess it's the old, do it and ask for forgiveness later, concept.
    Also, if you're in a good sized group, you won't standout as bad as if you were alone but then who wants to be the only one in a theme outfit. Kinda like showing up for a Halloween party in full costume but not getting the memo it's NOT a costume party! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice