Meeting with Oasis Sens

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by Steve, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Carlos&Alicia

Carlos&Alicia Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +500 / 0
    I stayed at SENS, i remember Valentina. Super nice lady (Very HOTT!!) LOL but the staff kept telling my fiance and i that everythig we were doing like topless was not allowed and that we needed to go to Temptation for that type of fun. Which is how we discovered Temptation. but the hotel is a really really nice hotel with nicer beaches than TTR. but very lame and laid back. people even complained there that the music was too loud so they lowered the music by the pool bar area. very disappointing. Now that I've discovered TTR, no need for imitations. I'll stick to TTR for a pure fun party atmosphere, but if you want a very nice relaxing vacation, SENS is very nice. And the Chicken rotisserie place there is second to none!

2. superwonderbob

superwonderbob Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Carlos&Alicia,
    When did you stay? Sens has officially allowed topless for about a year as far as I've been able to tell, at least in the back pool. I've witnessed topless all over the resort though, and they weren't stopping it.

3. Beachbummed

Beachbummed Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sens Last Year

We went to Sens last year and had a great time. We've learned that when we travel we prefer all-inclusive and adult only. Been to Temptations 6 times and always a good time though we've found the last few times the crowd being much younger (could be we're getting older, LoL) and a bit more "testosterone" atmosphere than we appreciate. Sens offers a beautiful (BEAUTIFUL) beach, nice pools and great restaurant options. They really lack in a night time bar. So I'm glad to hear there opting to make some changes. They were really big into the "LGBT" advertising though never really saw any and heck who cares! When you're on vacation your looking for that good time with good and fun people. We have found that we love the Cancun/Playa Del Carmen area (Carribean waters) and have plans of staying at Sens again on one of our visits. Until then....party on like you're at Temptations!! (and if you're at Tempations....lucky you.)

4. Carlos&Alicia

Carlos&Alicia Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +500 / 0
    Hi,

Last time were there was Sept 2015. All the pools are topless now. shit, we had everyone going topless, specially at the Foam Party which was a BLAST!!!!!!!

Carlos&Alicia

5. skimedic

skimedic Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 1
    Jody and Mike, been a long time since TTR at Christmas. How have you been?
    [​IMG]

Old enough to know better, too young to care

6. Kjordan2282

Kjordan2282 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is the foam party only on Friday?

7. GSpot69

GSpot69 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    Anything new to this thread? Steve have you discussed any more with Sens since TTR is closing up for a while. Sens was much cheaper for us as well. Some in room fridges would be nice.
    But really all we want is the fun party atmosphere of TTR. Can they bring it?

8. FRANCESE

FRANCESE Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve any more news on this resort since people are switching while TTR is out of commision?

9. AliAdele

AliAdele Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It looks like a nice hotel, but what will make it a great hotel is the TTR refugees bringing the party there.

10. Ash Evans1

Ash Evans1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I was supposed to be going Temptation but my holiday company have told me I can't now so going sens Im looking for a good time and good atmosphere but worried it could be a bit too tame

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice