Meds

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BluegrassGal, Mar 3, 2009.

1. BluegrassGal

BluegrassGal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all! Three friends and I have booked for lovely Cancun in July. I'm sure there is a thread somewhere on this subject, just too many to sort. So if anyone could please answer our questions.....How do you take your medications with you? One of the girls has lots of meds she has to take. Also, would it be simpler to just hit Cancuns Wal-Mart for the necessities or to bring our own? (sunblock, shampoo, etc.) Not sure how prices vary from Cancuns Wal-Mart to the US. Greatly appreciate any feedback!

2. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Prices of items in Walmart.....relatively similar to US prices. Items like sunblock are very expensive in the hotel zone though. A hotel I stayed at 2 years ago wanted $28 USD for a tube of sunblock. I took the bus to walmart and bought it there for under $10.

Transporting medications....... I have had to take many medications with me at times. I leave them in the prescription bottles and throw them in my carry on bag. No problems at all as long as they are in the proper containers. Never ever ever put them in checked luggage. Too much of a possibility of them getting stolen or lost with your luggage.

3. Miissy

Miissy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does the Grand oasis have hairdryers? Are they powerful? Or should I just bring my own? Random but important!! :)

4. BluegrassGal

BluegrassGal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks so much for the reply! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice