Media Manipulation

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by twinimini, Jul 26, 2013.

1. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    The George Zimmerman trial has created what I think is a new benchmark in media manipulation. Regardless of how one feels about the verdict the media is so intent on making it a totally racial issue.

The most blatant example is the reference to Zimmerman as a "White Hispanic." Huh? A White Hispanic? What the hell is a White Hispanic? Does that mean Obama is a White African-American? Or perhaps a Black White, or is it a White Black? The media is so intent on turning this into a Black/White issue that is just amazing to me.

Legally one can qualify as a Native American by having as little as a one eighth Native American heritage, but here we have the media casting Zimmerman as "White" just to create news, not report it. By the way that manipulation seems to be the case in all the media on both sides of the political spectrum. Pretty sad set of circumstances.

2. Chris&Tammy

Chris&Tammy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Agreed........

3. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    I read an article the other day with 50 different things that prove why it never should have even gone to trial, or things the media DIDNT show.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice