ME Cancun (formerly Melia Turquesa) ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Melia Turquesa

Post comments, reviews, trip reports and links to your pictures for Melia Turquesa here.

Located at Km12 it is a short hop by bus to the party center. This hotel is Ocean side. Downtown is a 25 minute bus journey away.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  2. KA2_P3R

KA2_P3R Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    excited!

woot stayin here march 12-19!

see you there! :lol:

3. CaperKeith

CaperKeith Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I Recomend this 10 fold!!!

beautiful hotel, beautiful beach... great food, awesome rooms....the staff is beond belief they work their buts off and don't ask for tips... but of course they are appreciated to the fullest extent and trust me you will be greatly appreciated and they will do their best to make your trip the best it can be..absolutley no hassles, no problems what so ever during my stay from March 10-17the during the peak time of spring break... great atmosphere and great fun... i will defin.. return to the MT in the future.. and you should TOO!! :D

4. oohznsexii

oohznsexii Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Melia Turquesa ***** AI

Hi im going here in may, i reserved my room online and had a few questions and maybe you can answer, Online u can only reserve for 2 ppl in the room, i wanted to know if 4 ppl are allowed to stay in one room, would u have any info on that?

5. AlbaAngel18

AlbaAngel18 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed here just recently from July24th to August 7th...and let me tell you it was the best time i've ever had!Beautiful beach, definetly think one of the nicest spots along the hotel zone... Wonderful service, the rooms were gorgeous...everything was great...the food was ok, but i mean what do u expect when they have to feed over 400 people a day, 3 times a day! All in all, i really enjoyed my stay at the Melia, and im definetly going to return there doing spring break!!!

ne questions PM me:)

6. AlbaAngel18

AlbaAngel18 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh and the activities cordinators we're soooo awesome! Although i never participated in any games at the pool, they we're always so pumped up and got the hotel going... PLUS they were awesome hosts for each and every club night we went on!!!

7. Sunnydaze05

Sunnydaze05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MT

I agree Alba, we stayed there last July, and I can't complain about one thing....great beach, gorgeous hotel, gracious staff...we were booked to stay next week, but due to the hurricane, had to switch to Riviera Maya.
    I like the Miami Vice Drinks. We took $100 in ones, and tipped the wonderful staff! Our 19 year old daughter went with a group from the Hotel to Coco Bongo and had a ball...we preferred to hang out at the beach, and see Tulem, Xel Ha, and venture downtown. This hotel is great for all ages...really nice laid back atmosphere!

8. cancungirl

cancungirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    by far the best hotel ive stayed at so far in Cancun, service was EXCELLENT, food was soo good, they had so many things on the beach going on, the waitresses would come right up to you when your sun tanning and ask what you want to drink, it was beautiful. The beach was clean, i dont have one bad thing to say about that hotel.

9. Sunnydaze05

Sunnydaze05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone know what the beach at the Melia is like after Wilma.....we usually go the last week in July and love this place....we understand they are re-opening June 30.....the Beach Palace and Avalon Grand are near, if anyone could help us know the beach condition. Thanks!

10. Cozmo

Cozmo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there! This is the first time I've been on here so hang with me I'm not even sure this is where I ask questions.. I'm planning a trip to Cancun and plan to stay at the Melia Turquesa. I've read so many mixed reviews, some fantastic some so awful I'm terrified. Also conflicting dates as to the status of the hotel after Wilma! Can someone whose impartial and has actually stayed there give me some advice? I dont want to go all the way down there and regret it! Thanks All!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice